GDT: Capitals @ Sabres 12/9/2016 (7pm est, MSG)

LGR4GM

Russ, Terry et all. Some people are going to choose to go to tonights game because they can get tickets cheaper than going to a movie! For a game with Eichel and Ovechkin!  What the hell is going on?

Kulikov's return is likely. Gorges and Des less likely.

I have no jpegs, gifs or anything else and have to go to work. Who needs tickets?

Tickets on sale now for $15!!  A freakin' Friday night game against a marquee team. 

giphy.gif

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Tickets on sale now for $15!!  A freakin' Friday night game against a marquee team. 

giphy.gif

It is crazy bro. I expect a highly entertaining game tonight with us starting to right the ship and it seems like a total disconnect to the price. Maybe too many people thinking of the Boston game still?

Sabres 6-2 Kuli with a goal, O'Reilly with a hattie and Kane with a sniper goal. Worth more than $15 no?

Hahah but I wasn't in Political Science!

I tried my hat on about 4/5 different majors though, and there are some real winners in every department :lol:

My buddy is desperately trying to convince me a players merit can be decided on shooting %. I'm gonna lose it

Hey buddy, you got something against the Brockport Poli Sci department?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.