Tank Wars: Return of the Jack

LGR4GM

*shifts eyes nervously*

I'd still like to see Zemgus on Eichel's wing.

There are really limited options for that LW spot. I don't want Moulson there if he continues to have ES trouble (and moulson will get plenty of PP looks with Jack and that's fine) and I don't want Foligno in the top 6, because of how well he's playing right where he is. Zemgus is probably the best option. Carrier would be intriguing, though certainly might not work out there, but with how little ice time he's seeing it won't happen.

There are really limited options for that LW spot. I don't want Moulson there if he continues to have ES trouble (and moulson will get plenty of PP looks with Jack and that's fine) and I don't want Foligno in the top 6, because of how well he's playing right where he is. Zemgus is probably the best option. Carrier would be intriguing, though certainly might not work out there, but with how little ice time he's seeing it won't happen.

I would like to see Carrier get a shot at some point.

What happens to the PP when Jack and Ryan are back?

MOulson, Okposo, Reinhart all doing good jobs.

Moulson is the obvious one to go, but he leads the league in PP goals.

Who would you rather have taken the shots Moulson has been taking? Jack Eichel or Matt Moulson?

From practice today...

post-2716-0-18709700-1479918288_thumb.jpg

Edited by LGR4GM

Something different:

Jack on the half wall, Risto on his off side at the point, Moulson in his spot, ROR at the other half wall, and Gionta down in the right corner, the spot ROR goes when his lane to Risto is blocked. His job is to get the puck back to ROR when ready. He can do that.

PP2: McCabe and Fedun on the point, Reinhart, Okposo set up in such a way that they can do what they did to start the scoring two days ago, and someone by the net to pick up trash.

Or, just do a first unit of Jack/ROR/Reinhart/Risto/Okposo and rely on scoring with those guys out there, giving a weak second unit.

I would like to see Carrier get a shot at some point.

He looked great live, he was like a second Kane on the forecheck. Very few minutes again though, which is what coaches do with players his age. My hope is that he'll stick when the injured guys get back and we see a slow increase in responsibilities and ice time as the season goes on.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.