GDT: Buffalo at Winnipeg, 3:00 PM ET, 10/30/2016

Doohickie

Solid effort.

Okposo is a good fit on that line and never seems to make a bad play out of panic.

Zemgus may have had his best game of the year but his last 2 were both good. He isn't getting on the board, but he is possessing the puck and and driving play.

I like Baptiste, but I also like Fasching. Dlo is history as far as I'm concerned.

McCabe Kulio and Risto had very good games. The other D were adequate. Defense was not an issue today.

Foligno would be on the block if I were looking to trade. Too many mental lapses to go with no mitts.

Lehner looked much better today with rebounds. Hopefully he continues to improve in that area.

Samson was quiet offensively but he was Johnny on the spot defensively particularly in our zone.

Nice win.

Where was Stafford?

Upper Body Injury.  He's already been ruled out for their next game, too, which will make 4 games he's missed.

Tyler Myers has a Lower Body Injury.

At least the guys we got in that trade are healthy enough to....... :unsure:

Did Reinhart play? He was invisible for the most part.

You guys don't get it, do you?  He's best when you don't see him.  Ennis and Girgs are meshing.  Samson was out there doing his part, but his part is definitely not flashy.  He played a good, responsible game.

Edited by High Ankle Sprain

Upper Body Injury. He's already been ruled out for their next game, too, which will make 4 games he's missed.

Tyler Myers has a Lower Body Injury.

At least the guys we got in that trade are healthy enough to....... :unsure:

You guys don't get it, do you? He's best when you don't see him. Ennis and Girgs are meshing. Samson was out there doing his part, but his part is definitely not flashy. He played a good, responsible game.

I get a great many things. Reinhart needs to be better. It will come with time.

Really hope this is a turning point for these guys. Back to 500 is where they needed to be...

I think it will be. I think they are done feeling sorry for themselves and the shock of losing Eichel and then Kane has sunk in. We still have talent and they are now realizing that we can and should win games even without them and even with a backup goalie. 

I give Dan (or his assistants, or Murray for yelling at him) credit for making possession adjustments. I'm skeptical that it stays this way, but we'll see. Maybe he did turn into a new coach for the first time in his career.

Perhaps we had the equivalent of a "Fire Greg Roman" moment.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.