GDT: Buffalo at Winnipeg, 3:00 PM ET, 10/30/2016

Doohickie

So who starts in net? Nilsson got the SO today, so he should get the start even though Lehner is healthy, innit?

No he shouldn't. He's the back up and doesn't need to play back to back days if our starter is ready to go.

Has anyone heard who the callup is for DLo?

There probably isn't one.  The team would have boarded the plane immediately after the game.  They'll probably just play the game with 22 on the roster.  Who were the healthy scratches yesterday?

All I can find is that the Sabres had 21 on the roster yesterday, with Nelson as the lone scratch.  So they must be calling someone up.

I can't even fathom what a commercial flight from Rochester to Winnipeg looks like.  How many airports are involved?

All I can find is that the Sabres had 21 on the roster yesterday, with Nelson as the lone scratch.  So they must be calling someone up.

I can't even fathom what a commercial flight from Rochester to Winnipeg looks like.  How many airports are involved?

Maybe they got a hold of a player quick enough so he could drive to the airport before the team left?

When does Risto get to play with not Gorges?

Maybe when McCabe quits playing like dung, Franson getting all the blame on that pairing but Jake is the one making most of the critical mistakes.

As bad as this board thinks we're doing, the boys are only 2 points out of 8 in the conference while also playing the least amount of games. A win against the Jets puts us right where we were hoping to start the season before the injury fiascos struck. And may I say this is without 2 of the top 6 out and almost 1/2 our games played with the backup GK

Edited by jsb

I really don't get this scheduling.

The Sabres have a week off, or so.

Then a game in Buffalo in the afternoon and than an afternoon game in Winterpeg the next day.

I have a good feeling about this one.

CBC.ca says that the crazy dude will be back in net, but I am not convinced that they know anything outside of Toronto / Montreal.

GO SABRES!!

Maybe when McCabe quits playing like dung, Franson getting all the blame on that pairing but Jake is the one making most of the critical mistakes.

As bad as this board thinks we're doing, the boys are only 2 points out of 8 in the conference while also playing the least amount of games. A win against the Jets puts us right where we were hoping to start the season before the injury fiascos struck. And may I say this is without 2 of the top 6 out and almost 1/2 our games played with the backup GK

I think McCabe has looked fine and Franson has looked like his usual garbage self. And this early in the season, I don't think being 2 points out of 8th means all that much.

I couldn't tell how much of yesterday was the Sabres playing well and how much was the Panthers playing like trash. I wanna see more possession, and I want to see Lehner dominate.

Edited by qwksndmonster

I really don't get this scheduling.

The Sabres have a week off, or so.

Then a game in Buffalo in the afternoon and than an afternoon game in Winterpeg the next day.

I have a good feeling about this one.

CBC.ca says that the crazy dude will be back in net, but I am not convinced that they know anything outside of Toronto / Montreal.

GO SABRES!!

It was the same way last year, but league wide. The NHL scheduling is terrible

I think McCabe has looked fine and Franson has looked like his usual garbage self. And this early in the season, I don't think being 2 points out of 8th means all that much.

I couldn't tell how much of yesterday was the Sabres playing well and how much was the Panther's playing like trash. I wanna see more possession, and I want to see Lehner dominate.

jsb is right. McCabe has been the problem on that line. He's good for a big hit once a game, but other that that, he's looked pretty bad. It's been a little disappointing.

Don't you have some plane tracking software somewhere.

If Lehner starts, I hope he learned something about rebound control watching Nilsson for a couple of games.

All I can find is that the Sabres had 21 on the roster yesterday, with Nelson as the lone scratch. So they must be calling someone up.

I can't even fathom what a commercial flight from Rochester to Winnipeg looks like. How many airports are involved?

Merks played in Saint John last night

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.