Around the NHL 2016-2017

spndnchz

...meanwhile Babgod and his perfect "system" getting outshot 34-17 by the Caps at home losing 3-0 halfway through the 3rd.

Where is your God now Byslma haters? Hahaha haaaa ha ha

And then they have the nerve to mention that it was the back end of back to backs. Just like our game against them when we were on the back end of a back to back.

Don't we usually do the Playoff Challenge every year, and isn't NHL.com the one who hosts it? I don't see it on their site. If I remember correctly, they opened it up early for people to get their groups together.

No sure but I was waiting for the season to end to create it again this year

that was nasty yet again, no DOPS hearing I take it ?

Should be an automatic hearing since he got tossed from the game. He may get a game or two just so he's fresher for the playoffs. They would be doing him a favor by giving him a rest. Hate him as much as Brady. Hope someone takes him out.

So that comes one day after fans rented a banner plane to fly a message over the arena saying "ROWE MUST GO CALL HIM A CAB"

http://www.bardown.com/panthers-fans-flew-a-hilarious-rowe-must-go-banner-outside-the-arena-on-monday-1.714395

Think y'all can pony up a few bucks to fly one around the Key Bank Center tomorrow night to fire Goober? 

How about you float an idea where everyone walks into the lobby and begins picking their nose.  You can call it the "Pick Your Next Goober" contest.  Or.. if everyone just flings them you can Fling your Goober.

Or something...  

Toronto lawyer claims of individual players go to the Olympics and get hurt, they're contract is then null and void

They don't even have to get hurt.

If they go without the blessing of the NHL then they are in violation of their contract.  Which will likely mean suspensions and loss of pay, but not actually void the contract.

If you're in full "Anything but Toronto having a good time" mode like me, root for Ottawa and Boston to win their remaining games. As we speak, Toronto would have to play Washington. I don't want them drawing Ottawa when there's a chance they have to play Washington.

Absofreakinglutely.

Separately, Letang out 4-6 months for surgery on a herniated disc in his neck. Brutal for Pittsburgh; aside from Crosby and Malkin, he's the one guy they really couldn't afford to lose.

They don't even have to get hurt.

If they go without the blessing of the NHL then they are in violation of their contract.  Which will likely mean suspensions and loss of pay, but not actually void the contract.

This is why I want the big stars to disobey and go to the Olympics.  Let's see the NHL suspend Ovechkin, Crosby, Price, etc.  They wouldn't dare.

This is why I want the big stars to disobey and go to the Olympics.  Let's see the NHL suspend Ovechkin, Crosby, Price, etc.  They wouldn't dare.

True, they wouldn't. But when O'Reilly is Canada's 4th C & Ristolainen is on Finland's top or 2nd pair, the urge to make an example of someone & throw the book at them will be too overwhelming for Bettman & crew to not hand out 20 game suspensions to those 2. Which, if Bylsma is still around, will drop their season long averaged TOI down to a respectable 19.5 & 21 minutes / game respectively. ;)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.