Injury Updates 2016/17 Season

CallawaySabres

I blame the trainers for these soft tissue injuries.    There are proper ways to stretch, warm-up and cool-down, which apparently neither the Bills nor Sabres care to do properly.    

Yup. I know so many people I played sports with who year after year got injuries I never experienced and then if finally dawned on me... during warm up and stretching I took it seriously and they around. 

Ennis, groin surgery, out "weeks".

Beat me by that much.

Uhh, guess I missed that then huh?

No!!! That is not cool.

I know - super not cool.

But I'm starting to fear that's what it might be. It would fit what he seems to have been going through: Having some problems with something in his upper body, being out of the lineup, being back in the lineup, then not being well enough to go.

It could just be a muscle strain, sure. But I am concerned.

Is he skating today?

Edit: No ROR on the ice today.  :(

I don't like the attitude of this team.   They sound defeated in their interviews... "hold the fort down" etc... while guys are out with injury is not the right mind set.   They need to focus on winning games with no excuses.    You see it every game,  as soon as something doesn't go their way, instead of righting the ship, they have a built in excuse... "jack is out, ryan is out, etc.. etc.." and they have very little fight in those situations.     I put that on Bylsma and lack of leadership.    Gionta is doing the best he can, but he's not a guy the rest of the team can rally around and follow into battle.    He's an overaged finesse player, not a Dougie Gilmour relentless work ethic guy who can set the tone.   

I am betting that Chevy doesn't blink first...having said that, I believe he signs before the Dec.1 deadline for two years.

Nailed it...

injury list as of today...

Little Stafford Armia Perreault Matthias, Connor, Myers and I think Stuart. Burmistrov is either hurt or just benched...not sure, don't care... as long as he isn't on the ice.

That's 7 starters not playing.

Nailed it...

injury list as of today...

Little Stafford Armia Perreault Matthias, Connor, Myers and I think Stuart. Burmistrov is either hurt or just benched...not sure, don't care... as long as he isn't on the ice.

That's 7 starters not playing.

Eichel, O'Reilly, Ennis, Bogosian, Kulikov, Fasching, Deslauriers : 7

Right there with you.

Tough situation for you guys, obviously, I think we are feeling it a little more though based on results, probably because we are missing our top 2 centres. At least you guys still have your #1, who is playing great.

Edited by Thorny

I don't like the attitude of this team.   They sound defeated in their interviews... "hold the fort down" etc... while guys are out with injury is not the right mind set.   They need to focus on winning games with no excuses.    You see it every game,  as soon as something doesn't go their way,

This is because Lenny gives up goal like candy to kids on Halloween right?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.