Evander Kane arrested on misdemeanor charge for June nightclub incident

Hoss

My error here was wanting to argue the idea that there ARE varying interpretations as to why he might like a post on Instagram and no actual facts, when posters at this time were more interested delving into their (reasonably drawn) opinions on the matter.

Well, we could also delve into why any interpretation or opinion other than the one I've offered is wrong.

Well, we could also delve into why any interpretation or opinion other than the one I've offered is wrong.

I wouldn't care to do that, as I share your opinion on the matter, to be frank. I just wouldn't argue that my opinion is correct and that other interpretations would be wrong, that's all.

Uh oh, Evander Kane just liked an Instagram post about a 23 year old pedophile. That must mean Kane supports him. What are we going to do with this guy?

I mean seriously, this like literally happened in the last hour.

Can't interpret your tone there.

I'm pretty sure E Kane was joining 10s of 1000s of other people who "liked" a post of a "WTF" reaction to disturbing news.

Edited by That Aud Smell

Another example of why it's important to wait until the facts are in: http://reason.com/blog/2016/09/09/female-student-admits-to-incredible-lie

"Al.com preserved the woman's identity, for reasons I don't understand. She is a student, but by her own admission, she is not the victim of any crime. On the contrary: Robinson is the victim."

I'm not sure if you guys are up on the Setoguchi story but he mentioned Kane in an interview...

They knew I was kind of in a tight spot, they knew something wasn’t right," he told TSN 1290. "Thorbs (Chris Thorburn) came over a couple of times. Kaner (Evander Kane) even came over a couple of times and dumped booze right out of my house. The guys were all good.

I'm not sure if you guys are up on the Setoguchi story but he mentioned Kane in an interview...

They knew I was kind of in a tight spot, they knew something wasn’t right," he told TSN 1290. "Thorbs (Chris Thorburn) came over a couple of times. Kaner (Evander Kane) even came over a couple of times and dumped booze right out of my house. The guys were all good.

Not aware of the story on Setoguchi at all.  The quote sounds like the guys were trying to keep him on track as he deals with alcoholism?

I read that Players Tribune article and never noticed the comment about Kane trying to help him.  Makes you wonder how a guy who would look out for a teammate like that would end up in situations like the ones he's in now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.