Prediction time: Will the Sabres make a big move in the next 48 hours?

nfreeman

Is it on?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Will GMTM make another big move this weekend? A big move is a move that everyone here agrees is a big move. Signing Vesey doesn't count.

• Yes
    • No

As always, the question is whether it will happen, not whether you want it to happen/not happen.

I voted "yes," although I have no idea what it will be.  I just think GMTM knows his team isn't currently where he wants it to be, and he doesn't believe in sitting back and hoping it will get better on its own.

Petey? Is that you?

I'm only half joking though, because the thought actually crossed my mind earlier. I'm not sure we need him though.

Not for the top 6 but think he's a decent 3rd line guy who could push some of the young kids to produce and he did have some good chemistry with ROR in Colorado so he could help on the PP. 

Edited by The Jokeman

nfreeman, on 30 Jun 2016 - 5:55 PM, said:

I voted "yes," although I have no idea what it will be.  I just think GMTM knows his team isn't currently where he wants it to be, and he doesn't believe in sitting back and hoping it will get better on its own.

This is my impression of the man as well.

If Vesey doesn't sign with the Sabres and still plans to test free agency then I hope somebody lays him the ###### out.

This is similar the Justin Schultz drama in ANA a few years ago.   He was ANA property, but he choose to wait it out and signed with EDM.    I remember being at an ANA/EDM game and asking my friend (who's a huge ANA fan), why the entire arena is booing that one guy every time he touches the puck.     It was so loud, and it lasted for years and probably still happens whenever he's in town.    

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.