Sabres Dev Camp 2016

LGR4GM

I thought Risto and Girgs and McCabe attended many camps. Jack and Sam are skipping this one, why'? I think it's good to show the noobs how high the bar is. And the face of the franchise has been awfully low key. Just random thoughts.

Coming from a position of absolutely no knowledge whatsoever, one concern may be that there's an upper limit to how many guys you can have participating in these camps in a meaningful way.  May want to give the more established kids a pass so they can have a look at more of the noobs.

Just spitballing on that one. 

I thought Risto and Girgs and McCabe attended many camps. Jack and Sam are skipping this one, why'? I think it's good to show the noobs how high the bar is. And the face of the franchise has been awfully low key. Just random thoughts.

You do know there's always a guy looking to make an impression who lays someone out right?

Beyond that they should absolutely not attend. They are NHL players.

Sabres.com front page click on the side link that says "Blue And Gold" tickets or something like that.

3v3 is 10 bucks

Much Appreciated!

Tickets are 20, total for 2 with digital delivery was $51.30 after "processing" "convience" and "delivery" charges.

Whatever happened to "If I want more money I'll drill another well"??

Much Appreciated!

Tickets are 20, total for 2 with digital delivery was $51.30 after "processing" "convience" and "delivery" charges.

They didn't make enough price gouging people for draft tickets and the price of fuel is in the toilet. I predict pay toilets in the stalls next.

Much Appreciated!

That stuff at the end is usually on Ticketmaster.

I'm honestly rather disappointed, I won't likely be going now. I can swallow $10 at the office to thin the demand but the amount of people going already is going down with the lack of Eichel and Reinhart so making it $20 is unnecessary. I'm honestly curious as to the entire league supposed inability to be profitable aside from Toronto and Montreal with all the money we seem to bring in.

Hell I even understood charging for the draft due to the risk of problems with overcrowding/ a gluttony of angry fans who go and can't get in. But this is merely a money grabbing move

This'll be the 1st year I haven't attended in the last 5.... Friday nights were great..... Saturdays in the summer are too valuable, as we just don't have that much nice weather  to burn a day of it....I'd be way more tempted if JV were attending..... and $20? The first few were free.

This'll be the 1st year I haven't attended in the last 5.... Friday nights were great..... Saturdays in the summer are too valuable, as we just don't have that much nice weather  to burn a day of it....I'd be way more tempted if JV were attending..... and $20? The first few were free.

The 3v3 thing really pisses me off since it wasn't even filled with Eichel last year and it was free

Ya I guess I haven't chimed in on my displeasure yet.  I booked a hotel 2 weeks ago for Saturday night so we could make a weekend out of seeing the prospect game.  Too late to back out as hotel is paid for but $20 plus a bunch of 'service fees' per ticket?  Are you kidding me?  I don't even have to pay convenience charges or all that other garbage for regular season mini pack prices.  I'm blaming Russ Brandon on this one.  That price (along with the service fees) just feels like they're gouging.  No Eichel this year and it's cost me $74.20 American ($100 Canadian) for 3 friggen tickets. 

As all of us on here, I'm a huge Sabres fan but I'm not coming next year if they're charging $20 and all those extra fees again for a glorified scrimmage.

All this negativity!  boooooo :)  haha

Seriously tho, if I still lived there, I'd be pissed too.    Charging for dev camp scrimmage is just a dumb idea, is anybody gonna show up to this thing?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.