Sabres Dev Camp 2016

LGR4GM

http://sabres.nhl.com/

Day 2 : interview with Estephan, Cunneyworth , Woods and Guhle also had a few words

http://sabres.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=888940&navid=DL|BUF|home

Guhle interview.

Actually expecting a lot from Guhle, they did a redraft of his draft year and he already jumped to early 20's . 

I can see him getting a shot at making it.

http://sabres.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=888933&navid=DL|BUF|home

Borgen interview.

Guhle def has a shot to make the team. Kids got some skills. But I think you need him to unseat that #5/6 LW otherwise he sits in that #7 spot and I don't think that helps him much.

I still feel he should go back to juniors barring an amazing preseason

Guhle def has a shot to make the team. Kids got some skills. But I think you need him to unseat that #5/6 LW otherwise he sits in that #7 spot and I don't think that helps him much.

I still feel he should go back to juniors barring an amazing preseason

#5/6 of Guhle / Nelson would be awesome but we might be a year away from that.

But I do think one of them makes it, and franson or Gorges get bumped down to #7.

#5/6 of Guhle / Nelson would be awesome but we might be a year away from that.

But I do think one of them makes it, and franson or Gorges get bumped down to #7.

Could be Gorges - Franson this year, upgraded to Guhle - Nelson next season. Would be pretty nice.

There were no plans to stream it last year until fans complained enough they decided to stream it the day before or day of, iirc. 

I'll be playing golf down in Carlsbad tomorrow so I'll miss it, hopefully it's available ondemand as well.

It might have been streamed with no commentary??

There were no plans to stream it last year until fans complained enough they decided to stream it the day before or day of, iirc. 

I'll be playing golf down in Carlsbad tomorrow so I'll miss it, hopefully it's available ondemand as well.

This is what I remember, too.

Cali? Forget the course name used to hold big turno there, nice place. My Dad lives nearby. Edited by North Buffalo

I'm reasonablly confident that he would have scored more shootout goals last season had he shot once a shootout, than we managed the entire year as a team.

I love ROR but the guy cannot continue taking shootout attempts for us, he tried the same skate-way-outside-and-glide-back-to-the-middle move every attempt last season, and I don't think he scored once.

Unfortunately we won't have Nylander up for while.

I'm reasonablly confident that he would have scored more shootout goals last season had he shot once a shootout, than we managed the entire year as a team.

I love ROR but the guy cannot continue taking shootout attempts for us, he tried the same skate-way-outside-and-glide-back-to-the-middle move every attempt last season, and I don't think he scored once.

Unfortunately we won't have Nylander up for while.

No worries, Okposo is filthy in the SO

No worries, Okposo is filthy in the SO

Definitely an added plus.

Our 3 shooters should be:

Okposo

Reinhart

Eichel

I say SHOULD be, as Eichel seemed to struggle a tad with shootouts and breakaways last year, with a few notable exceptions. But he's so talented, I would think he'll develop this portion of his game as well.

If Eichel's still not there yet, substitute in Ennis for him, instead.

Edited by Thorny

I recall a fairly substantial amount of psychodrama on this very board regarding the streaming/threatened non-streaming of last year's scrimmage.

Ha ha ha ha ah yes there sure was. Probably some bitching that they would gladly pay for it last year on line. Same ones bitching that they have to pay to attend it in person this year ha ha ha ha ha.

I recall a fairly substantial amount of psychodrama on this very board regarding the streaming/threatened non-streaming of last year's scrimmage.

And rightfully so--after enduring the tank, there was zero good reason for the team to not throw the fans a bone and stream it.

Definitely an added plus.

Our 3 shooters should be:

Okposo

Reinhart

Eichel

I say SHOULD be, as Eichel seemed to struggle a tad with shootouts and breakaways last year, with a few notable exceptions. But he's so talented, I would think he'll develop this portion of his game as well.

If Eichel's still not there yet, substitute in Ennis for him, instead.

Ristoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Nylander: 2nd-most skilled player in the organization? Not best player, but most skilled?

I...I think so. So happy we drafted him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.