Sabres Dev Camp 2016

LGR4GM

I hope no one really buys tickets. We put up with a ###### team for 3 years and they wanna charge for this? Eat salty c#0d3$ that's just a slap to fans faces.

Im going to play devils advocate for a minute. The popularity of the scrimmage has exploded in recent years. From barely a peep in the stands (Niagara U) to nearly packing the Effin center. In order to assure the most passionate fans are not left out, a small price tag is associated with the scrimmage. Its a scrimmage. Everyone needs to loosen their buttholes.

Im going to play devils advocate for a minute. The popularity of the scrimmage has exploded in recent years. From barely a peep in the stands (Niagara U) to nearly packing the Effin center. In order to assure the most passionate fans are not left out, a small price tag is associated with the scrimmage. Its a scrimmage. Everyone needs to loosen their buttholes.

That too. All those srimmages/tournaments are at HarborCenter too.  Even less seats.

Yes, however the product is lesser quality than the past two years. Leaving the scrimmage at 10 would of been fine to me, the 3v3 thing though disgusts me.

So I'll assume GMTM and DD will be the ones meeting with an outside chance that TP goes along for something to do. Maybe take the dog to visit Kraft while he's out that way. But they're doing that Dev Camp is going on?

Meeting who?

I think he means Vesey. But hopefully that took place today so they can focus on camp.

Yes the Vesey. (kind of like a disease or something) GMTM also made it sound like it was going to be more to me than just a day trip.

Yes the Vesey. (kind of like a disease or something) GMTM also made it sound like it was going to be more to me than just a day trip.

They are in the middle of a sleepover right now. They are sitting side by side in fluffy sleeping bags with a bowl of barbecue chips between them. They just finished Point Break and are moving onto Bad Boys 2.

They are in the middle of a sleepover right now. They are sitting side by side in fluffy sleeping bags with a bowl of barbecue chips between them. They just finished Point Break and are moving onto Bad Boys 2.

Nah. Applebees and Brewtus Sam Adams. Remember this kid is no kid.

Camp is free. $10 for Tuesday 3-3 tournament and $20 for Saturday's scrimmage.

I still ain't goin'.

Thanks for clarifying. Still that they are charging the fans for this. It should be a fan appreciation type thing. Hey fans, thanks for the support. Come on out and see your future Sabres. Edited by Murray's Rats

Thanks for clarifying. Still ###### that they are charging the fans for this. It should be a fan appreciation type thing. Hey fans, thanks for the support. Come on out and see you're future Sabres.

Then 30,000 fans show up looking for tickets

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.