2016 NHL Free Agency

Hoss

Bobby McKenzie says "don't be surprised" if Goligoski signs a five-year deal with Arizona soon.

Goligoski, gone. Yandle was reported yesterday that Florida will off him a 6 year, hefty deal. So he could be gone. Barrie isn't going anywhere. We need to hit on Shattenkirk or Fowler, or we're . Thankfully, if we actually do get Vessey, we have some expendable forwards we can trade Edited by WildCard

Goligoski, gone. Yandle was reported yesterday that Florida will off him a 6 year, hefty deal. So he could be gone. Barrie isn't going anywhere. We need to hit on Shattenkirk or Fowler, or we're ######. Thankfully, if we actually do get Vessey, we have some expendable forwards we can trade

Brendan Guhle is going to personally show up at your house and kick your ass. 

GO SABRES!!!

Custance: Hearing Coyotes and defenseman Alex Goligoski closing in on a five-year deal in the neighborhood of $5.5 million per season.

Not bad.

Perfectly reasonable deal. I'm jealous.

In 3 years he might

Seriously, the Guhle hype is starting to get to me. If Brendan Guhle is in our top-4 within the next two seasons, we're not going to be a good hockey team.

I see that more withNelson guess didnt see enough of Ghule.

I'm only going by the handful of times I saw one of his WHL junior games on line. I didn't get to see him at camp last year, but some buddies who saw him said in addition to his flat out speed and skating ability, he was a physical presence when he was out there. I'm not expecting him to crack the lineup, but I expect him to show well in the A. Looking forward to seeing the kid. 

GO SABRES!!!

Perfectly reasonable deal. I'm jealous.

Seriously, the Guhle hype is starting to get to me. If Brendan Guhle is in our top-4 within the next two seasons, we're not going to be a good hockey team.

Agree dont buy the hype, And think Nelson remind me a bit of Hank...

I'm only going by the handful of times I saw one of his WHL junior games on line. I didn't get to see him at camp last year, but some buddies who saw him said in addition to his flat out speed and skating ability, he was a physical presence when he was out there. I'm not expecting him to crack the lineup, but I expect him to show well in the A. Looking forward to seeing the kid. 

GO SABRES!!!

Guess I need to see what your talking about before jumping that train

Agree dont buy the hype, And think Nelson remind me a bit of Hank...

Guess I need to see what your talking about before jumping that train

Just to be clear, I'm not "hyping" Guhle. I think he showed promise when he was in camp last year and showed well in the few games he played in the A at the end of the year. That's all. Like Blue said, if he's in our lineup this year, it's not a good sign. 

GO SABRES!!!

In my mind Guhle is Corey Sarich, or a lower-case Jay McKee.

Don't know about that, he might become our Keith, saw a redraft of last year and he already jumped up to spot #23. 

Seems he is very highly regarded by scouts already, and GMTM was pleasantly surprised he dropped so low to him.

Don't know about that, he might become our Keith, saw a redraft of last year and he already jumped up to spot #23. 

Seems he is very highly regarded by scouts already, and GMTM was pleasantly surprised he dropped so low to him.

Rubbish. Every other team's players are better than ours and our young guys will never develop to be great players. Trade em all. Give these ssers bread and circuses

Rubbish. Every other team's players are better than ours and our young guys will never develop to be great players. Trade em all. Give these ssers bread and circuses

Come on SS isn't that bad :) , there is a reason I prefer to come here over HF boards or others.   I think most of the people here have a decent view of things.

Edit: I did get the sarcasm :p

Edited by Huckleberry

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.