The Bogo Bunker

WildCard

40 members have voted

1. 1. Bunker Status:

• In
    • Out
    • Perusing

Good point. I was about to say I've been in the deepest darkest part of the bunker the whole season, but have moved towards the door recently, but I too would like to see better play before the season is lost.

I need proof that he's not one of those guys that can't handle being counted on for a winning team.

To the bolded, I know you're scared but don't worry the sun is shining, it won't hurt you, here's something to listen to while you walk thru that door

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ9VPTTGbJ0

Shoot, it didn't work for me LGR4GM

Edited by jsb

To the bolded, I know you're scared but don't worry the sun is shining, it won't hurt you, here's something to listen to while you walk thru that door

Shoot, it didn't work for me LGR4GM

Nope. The only scary thing for me was Bogo's play for most of this year after seeing a lot of promise after the trade last year. You may be permanently on the Bogo bandwagon, but I need to see more consistency and proof that he's capable of being a key piece in the future of this franchise.

Have you seen how out numbered we are? Have to hide from the Bogo enthusiasts, they're a vicious bunch!

wait.  

so you're "in the bunker" if you're a Bogo superfan?   and there's 8-balls in there?

specifically, where is this bunker? (for science)

wait.  

so you're "in the bunker" if you're a Bogo superfan?   and there's 8-balls in there?

specifically, where is this bunker? (for science)

No, you're in the bunker to hide from Bogo's assaults on our team

I'm in that bunker if there's free drugs though. 

Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.