GDT: Edmonton @ Buffalo, 7:30 pm est, 3-1-2016

WildCard

Wow I know they have a couple of injuries but the Oil are rolling Zack Kassian on their top line with Hall and Draisaitl. Zack. Kassian.

https://twitter.com/DailyFaceoff/status/704708336302698496/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Petey just creamed himself talking about Kassian. Man I want some of what he's Smoking. Edited by inkman

This'll be a neat game.  Adam Pardy and Zack Kassian are around, that's kinda weird.  Adam Cracknell, who I developed a man-crush for when he played in the playoffs for the Blues, might be playing.

7 or 8 or however many 1st overall picks will be playing for Edmonton.  And they'll get their clavicles dominated by Jack Eichman.

Edited by qwksndmonster

Even with this ugly lineup, I've watched Edmonton this year, and I think we'll beat them. Worst defense I've ever seen. 

They got rid of the main perpetrator in Justin Schultz. They have played much better since the coach went on a rant, sat Schultz and called out his team. 

Since then lost 2-1 to Kings, 2-1 in OT vs Ducks and beat Islanders 3-1.

Will the game be on tonight? It was suppose to be on nbc sports but they changed it to penguins and caps and I heard they kept the rights to the game? Has anyone heard if it will  be on MSG?

I believe on NHL.com it is the free game of the week. You might have to sign in though. I'll check.

yep.

I'm just a simple guy with simple tastes and it doesn't take much to make me happy. All I'd really like to see tonight is to have Eichel put McDavid through the glass with a clean hit.

Here here

@Wild tumblr_m4r0vkALtb1r258a0o1_400.jpg

Great opening post.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.