GDT: Moe-ray-all @ Sabres 2/12 7PM

Taro T

I think a bad game tonight puts the majority into tank mode (if the majority have not already reached that point). I know I have watched the fewest amount of Sabres games this year than I have over the last 20. Even when I do have the game on, I pretty much zone out as soon as they are down by a goal. There is absolutely zero entertainment in watching these games and they seem to be getting worse. I have 4 tickets to a Montreal game tonight and have absolutely no wanting to go? What the hell has happened here......

I think a bad game tonight puts the majority into tank mode (if the majority have not already reached that point). I know I have watched the fewest amount of Sabres games this year than I have over the last 20. Even when I do have the game on, I pretty much zone out as soon as they are down by a goal. There is absolutely zero entertainment in watching these games and they seem to be getting worse. I have 4 tickets to a Montreal game tonight and have absolutely no wanting to go? What the hell has happened here......

Surely there's a way to get these tickets into the hands of a family who could never afford to go.

Buffalo returns home after a more disastrous outing than usual in Philly. HCHDDB was livid at the post-game press conference storming off saying, "that's the last time I let the guys go to Tony Luke's for Cheesesteak and Pork Italiano after the morning skate." He told Josh Gorges and Brian Gionta on the plane back to cancel their usual order or poutine that some friends on the Habs bring them whenever they're in town. Reportedly he told them if he seens them eating anything on fries other than vinegar again he'll switch up the lines so many times they won't know who they're skating with.

Buffalo returns home after a more disastrous outing than usual in Philly. HCHDDB was livid at the post-game press conference storming off saying, "that's the last time I let the guys go to Tony Luke's for Cheesesteak and Pork Italiano after the morning skate." He told Josh Gorges and Brian Gionta on the plane back to cancel their usual order or poutine that some friends on the Habs bring them whenever they're in town. Reportedly he told them if he seens them eating anything on fries other than vinegar again he'll switch up the lines so many times they won't know who they're skating with.

Bravo on this.  :worthy:

No, you're right. 

Wildcard?!?

Hello. Is this thing on?

Wildcard?

My apologies:  WC asked me to do this GDT, but my internet was down last night so I didn't see it until just now.  I'm the one that dropped the ball.  Or puck.  Or whatever.  WC has a test today and was studying.

My apologies:  WC asked me to do this GDT, but my internet was down last night so I didn't see it until just now.  I'm the one that dropped the ball.  Or puck.  Or whatever.  WC has a test today and was studying.

I feel like Makarov. How come I don't get the call up? I can start GDTs! 

No apologies necessary. Just make happen what needs to happen. ;)

Okay, so.

The boys had a couple of tough games.  Meh.  That's nothing compared to Montreal's precipitous free fall from the heights of he league.  You want to see tank mode?  Just look at those pathetic poutine pounders. 

The lines may look like this
Screenshot%2015.png Screenshot%2016.png

Then again, they might not, because Larssssssson could return tonight.  This would be a good thing because he scored the game winner last time against the Habs.  If Johan is ready to go, look for CatenScratchFever to sit, following the nasty blow he took at the end of last night's game.

GEAUX LES SABRES!

I feel like Makarov. How come I don't get the call up? I can start GDTs!

Be ready to post at midnight.  And let WC know you're interested.  And stuff.

No apologies necessary. Just make happen what needs to happen. ;)

I totally appreciate the effort.  :thumbsup:

Yeah, when we got home from work yesterday, our internet was down.  I called in and they said there were outages in our area.  It was still down when I went to bed last night.

Edited by The Big Johnson

Moe-ray-all is almost back in a playoff position and have been playing well lately.

Time for the Sabres to knock them down a few notches.

Nice save TBJ.

GO SABRES!!

Can we just get a filter to always translate Montreal to this?

It work for Pominville.

Go Sabres!

Yes! They really did look hung over 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.