GDT: Buffalo @ Colorado, 10:00 pm est, 1-20-2016

WildCard

Well, yeah. And the St. Louis Rams won a Super Bowl.

I know, I know. Very different issues.

But my point is the same: Past success is all well and good. And hooray for all that. I'm just talking about what's going on right now, and in the recent past. And Colorado is a mess. They have some good young talent, sure, but they are an organizational tire fire.

Interestingly enough, both franchises are owned by the same family. Edited by sodbuster

Shots fired...

https://twitter.com/gamet_bob/status/689837948754231296

This is my favorite response.

https://twitter.com/essbeeay/status/689853632095727616

The 10pm start kind of sucks, but I'm going to try and stick it out depending on how the game goes. I've missed the last few games, so maybe I should not watch it since they've been winning.

BTW, these GDT's are pretty awesome, thanks WildCard.

That twitter response is perfect. Kinda hard to call out ROR for leadership. Call out his drunken love of Tim-Bits or maybe his offensive output, but leadership and effort are the last things ROR lacks. And you Roy, you really did have the biggest tantrum ever next to Lindros in 'trade me now'

No problem elroy, hope you can stay up tonight and watch the game with us. I have my wisdom teeth out tomorrow at 9am and it's my buddy's birthday tonight so we're going out for that, so I'm not sure where I'll be watching the game.

Side note, can you be hungover for getting your wisdom teeth out?

No problem elroy, hope you can stay up tonight and watch the game with us. I have my wisdom teeth out tomorrow at 9am and it's my buddy's birthday tonight so we're going out for that, so I'm not sure where I'll be watching the game.

Side note, can you be hungover for getting your wisdom teeth out?

When I got my wisdom teeth out I couldn't eat or drink anything, even water, for 12 hours beforehand due to the anesthesia. I ended up having a tooth whose root was wrapped around my jaw bone and couldn't open my mouth properly for over a month after. The week after getting my teeth out I was completely out of commission as well, never been in so much pain. Hope your experience isn't half as bad as mine.

When I got my wisdom teeth out I couldn't eat or drink anything, even water, for 12 hours beforehand due to the anesthesia. I ended up having a tooth whose root was wrapped around my jaw bone and couldn't open my mouth properly for over a month after. The week after getting my teeth out I was completely out of commission as well, never been in so much pain. Hope your experience isn't half as bad as mine.

Well, that certainly cheers me up  :lol:

I know it is a day early for complaints, but I'm kind of bummed I missed the recent opportunities for the ROR tea sip AND the Bogo fighting face avatars . Congrats to you BRAWNDO. Is my tooth avatar novel or has it been used by others? Not that it is all about me!

Not tea.  It was whisky mixed with turpentine.

And missing out on the ROR/Bogo avatar opportunities and falling back on Sabretooth is like missing out on Hannibal Lechter and falling back on Elmer Fudd.

I know it is a day early for complaints, but I'm kind of bummed I missed the recent opportunities for the ROR tea sip AND the Bogo fighting face avatars . Congrats to you BRAWNDO. Is my tooth avatar novel or has it been used by others? Not that it is all about me!

You can always take the picture of Eichel and Reinhart laughing as they walk down the hall to the locker room. Flagg posted that and I saved it

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.