GDT: Buffalo @ Colorado, 10:00 pm est, 1-20-2016

WildCard

ROR and his return, apparently MacKinnon picked up the bill for dinner last night

http://www.denverpost.com/avalanche/ci_29409416/ryan-oreilly-concedes-he-might-hear-boos-his-denver-return

This is great to see. As much talk as there was about O'Reilly failing to lead in Colorado, and he admitted it to an extent, it's good to see their best young player talk about catching up with him. He certainly left an impact on one of the game's young stars.

Allright,

Just wanted to share a video of boost for tonights game, has nothing to do with Buffalo Sabres other than what ROR is showing, someone that

never ever f-king gives up.

Peter Forsberg, one of the greatest player ever played the game.

GO SABRES!
COME ON BOYS, GET THOSE HANDS CLAPPING! 15 mins and counting ..

Edited by MODO Hockey

And take it fwiw, but a rumor I heard through someone who works at wgr is that the Sabres have offered Ennis, Pysyk and a draft pick to Tampa for Drouin.

I know it is a rumor, but......

I dislike the seemingly front-office dislike of Pysyk.  I feel more confident and secure about things when he is on the ice because he always makes the smart, defensive play.  He is not a liability, ever, and - as everyone always states on this board - we don't hear much about his name/game and that is typically a good thing when it comes to defensemen...but, I also respect that people want more "electricity" and offense from him.  I truly think trading away Pysyk would be a genuine loss for our team; he presents himself as an unassuming, unsung hero type of guy.  However, I would not be opposed to losing Ennis.  I feel he is on the decline and is becoming more and more injury prone because of his size.  I appreciate his Mighyt Mouse stature and efforts but he is, in my opinion, looking to more likely end up like the next Gionta...although I don't think he ever had "it" at one point like Gionta once did.

I know it is a rumor, but......

I dislike the seemingly front-office dislike of Pysyk.  I feel more confident and secure about things when he is on the ice because he always makes the smart, defensive play.  He is not a liability, ever, and - as everyone always states on this board - we don't hear much about his name/game and that is typically a good thing when it comes to defensemen...but, I also respect that people want more "electricity" and offense from him.  I truly think trading away Pysyk would be a genuine loss for our team; he presents himself as an unassuming, unsung hero type of guy.  However, I would not be opposed to losing Ennis.  I feel he is on the decline and is becoming more and more injury prone because of his size.  I appreciate his Mighyt Mouse stature and efforts but he is, in my opinion, looking to more likely end up like the next Gionta...although I don't think he ever had "it" at one point like Gionta once did.

I like Pysyk too, but lets face it, we've set the bar awfully low these past few seasons for what we consider quality defensemen.    He has good agility, but like most of the defensemen on this roster, he's slow and won't win many puck races back into the zone.    

IMO Ennis, Pysyk and (I'm guessing) a 3rd... isn't enough to land Drouin if I'm Stevie Y.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.