GDT: Buffalo @ Arizona, 9:00 pm est, 1-18-2016

WildCard

Why is that? They have to talk about 2 sports teams for 3-4 hours every day, week after week, month after month, year after year. I assume they scour all sorts of places looking for interesting topics that fans are talking about.

Sure. I guess I'd have to hear something pretty specific to know that it was from here.

There have been multiple times where I've witnessed the AP take ideas/information from this site. I really don't mind it, but when we take their stuff, at least we have the decency to link the ###### article. 

This, I believe even less.

I think one of those guys "follows" the Sabrespace twitter. But it might have been a TBN guy that I saw, I can't remember. I'll go look later if I have time.

John Vogl follows us on Twitter. I use to play hockey with one of his best friends here in MD.

I never liked Doan but what the ###### was he doing to O'Reilly at the end of the game. He just about drove him through the ice he crosschecks him again and again that's ######

OEL throwing punches at Risto while Risto was tied up and on the ice....######

OEL: nope, nope, nope, oh, Doan's got you tied up? Swing!

I never liked Doan but what the ###### was he doing to O'Reilly at the end of the game. He just about drove him through the ice he crosschecks him again and again that's ######

OEL throwing punches at Risto while Risto was tied up and on the ice....######

Everyone was jizzing in their pants at the thought of him coming him a couple of seasons ago. For this reason exactly. He's not fun to play against.

Can Slop and the Bullfrog lift anymore content from this site than they already do? The only thing I haven't heard them pass along from this site (uncredited, of course) has been Drane's Penn State theories.  At least we're nice to people.

Their audience is basically Buffalo's harder-core sports fans.  The most hard-core of those post on this forum and on TBD.  They'd be idiots *not* to get their ideas from here.  Our discussions are what the fans want to talk about and hear about.

Think about how we, as a public, are able to influence a radio discussion in 2016.  It's pretty amazing.

EDIT: New year.

Edited by Eleven

Their audience is basically Buffalo's harder-core sports fans. The most hard-core of those post on this forum and on TBD. They'd be idiots *not* to get their ideas from here. Our discussions are what the fans want to talk about and hear about.

Think about how we, as a public, are able to influence a radio discussion in 2016. It's pretty amazing.

I just wish they would at least rearrange the words in the posts they lift from here. A couple times it sounded like they were reading directly off of one of Robin's Eggs posts. They didn't even bother to jumble up the words.

I said the AP, not specifically a radio crew. Another website made the exact same thing

The AP had the Carrion League? The title is original, the idea not so much.

I just wish they would at least rearrange the words in the posts they lift from here. A couple times it sounded like they were reading directly off of one of Robin's Eggs posts. They didn't even bother to jumble up the words.

:unsure:

I remember this too. Not sure who's post they lifted, but on twitter or facebook last year, someone definitely took a post from her word for word

The AP had the Carrion League? The title is original, the idea not so much.

Well, only one guy here thought of it, and I hadn't seen it the year before despite us tanking that year as well, so I think the idea is pretty original. The concept may not be mind-blowing in hindsight, but that's the first time I've seen that idea

I'm so mad that Thorny beat me to that Bogo picture as an avatar.  :lol:

I grabbed it pretty quick, too good to pass up :D

Why did Bogosian start hitting Duclair, exactly?

Bogosian & Duclair, who was facing the boards w/ Reinhart right behind him, each had a hand on the other while Bogosian & Vermette jawed at each other. Duclair pulled hard on Bogosian's sweater and Bogosian popped him in the face w/ the glove on. Duclair then threw a shot at Reinhart's head and it was on like Donkey Kong. Bogosian dropped the gloves & made Duclair's head his personal speed bag.

Ya, what he said. Sure Duclair is a rookie, but it was his punch to Sam's face that really set Bogo off and got him going. You can see it in most of the fight videos just before he starts wailing. Good to see. Duclair, rookie or not, should not be able to get away with that on Reinhart. No one should.

I grabbed it pretty quick, too good to pass up :D

Ya, what he said. Sure Duclair is a rookie, but it was his punch to Sam's face that really set Bogo off and got him going. You can see it in most of the fight videos just before he starts wailing. Good to see. Duclair, rookie or not, should not be able to get away with that on Reinhart. No one should.

The sad thing (or funny, depending on perspective) is that Duclair was trying to punch Bogo when he popped Reinhart IMHO. Doubt he makes THAT mistake again. :lol:

The sad thing (or funny, depending on perspective) is that Duclair was trying to punch Bogo when he popped Reinhart IMHO. Doubt he makes THAT mistake again. :lol:

Well spotted, and definitely true, haha. I was thinking about that, as Reinhart and Duclair probably get on well, being teammates on the juniors for the gold medal, and all. Sam was laughing it up with Domi earlier in the game.

What's also funny is that you can see Sam try to talk down Duclair just before Bogo starts fighting him, too.

Over on HF, the Phoenix fans pretty much agreed that their players started everything.  Some thought the Sabres went too far in retaliation, but hey, if you can't handle the heat, don't agitate the bear.  Or something like that.

Well spotted, and definitely true, haha. I was thinking about that, as Reinhart and Duclair probably get on well, being teammates on the juniors for the gold medal, and all. Sam was laughing it up with Domi earlier in the game.

What's also funny is that you can see Sam try to talk down Duclair just before Bogo starts fighting him, too.

I think Duclair was swinging at Bogo when he hit Samson.

Over on HF, the Phoenix fans pretty much agreed that their players started everything.  Some thought the Sabres went too far in retaliation, but hey, if you can't handle the heat, don't agitate the bear.  Or something like that.

I think Duclair was swinging at Bogo when he hit Samson.

Yup, see first line of my post and what I was agreeing with. :flirt:

Their audience is basically Buffalo's harder-core sports fans.  The most hard-core of those post on this forum and on TBD.  They'd be idiots *not* to get their ideas from here.  Our discussions are what the fans want to talk about and hear about.

Think about how we, as a public, are able to influence a radio discussion in 2016.  It's pretty amazing.

Oh the irony. Schopp can take material form here because he needs to fill time and then refer to message boards idiots like us at the same time. Schopp.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.