GDT: Buffalo @ Washington, 7:00 pm est, 12/30/2015

WildCard

I hope D-Lo suckers Wilson into some dumb penalties.

He has no obligation to fight him or anyone else, even under the so-called code.

Found an article earlier )I'll try to dig it up after dinner) where Wilson lays out his code fro dropping the gloves.  This situation is NOT in his code.  Bucky level hypocrisy?  

Hmmm...I always thought foligno aquitted himself quite well

Yup.

I hope D-Lo suckers Wilson into some dumb penalties.

He has no obligation to fight him or anyone else, even under the so-called code.

Here it is....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/capitals/tom-wilson-may-try-to-pick-his-fights-in-the-new-nhl-season/2015/10/07/337c082c-6d27-11e5-b31c-d80d62b53e28_story.html

Wilson has a code for what warrants a fight. If an opposing player is too physical with a Capitals player, then Wilson might fight on behalf of his teammate.

If Wilson levels someone during the game, which at 6 feet 4 and 215 pounds he has been known to do, and an opposing player wants to defend himself or his teammate by picking a fight in response, then Wilson usually will give him the opportunity to do that.

Wilson’s hard hit on defenseman Lubomir Visnovsky in the Capitals’ first-round playoff series against the New York Islanders last year knocked Visnovsky out of the postseason with a concussion.

When the teams met in the preseason, Boulton was looking to retaliate, but it didn’t jibe with the unwritten code. Wilson had already fought Islanders forward Anders Lee after his hit on Visnovsky, so when Boulton wanted to spar Sept. 28, Wilson refused. It was an example of the restraint he hopes to show all season.

Apparently, D-Lo doesn't get the restraint Wilson is claiming this year.

Nothing's going to happen. Nothing ever happens.

It's more accurate to say nothing usually happens in these types of scenarios.

I have a good feeling about this one though.  

I don't want Kane off the ice for the sake of fighting an AHL goon.

With all due respect, this isn't game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals.

Let all hell break loose, Kane included.

Hmmm...I always thought foligno aquitted himself quite well

Foligno is a good fighter who is feared throughout the NHL, at least among a certain class of would-be fighter.

There are a lot of "tough guys" in the league who don't want a piece of Marcus.

I am in favor of anything and everything that takes Weber off the ice.

:lol:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.