GDT: Buffalo @ Nashville, 8:00 pm est, 11/28/2015

WildCard

I think early in games he's not feeling the urgency. The game has always been slow to him. But this is the NHL. He had a great sequence along the defensive boards late in the 3rd.

I think he needs to remind himself he is in the NHL, last year he probably just skated the puck out of his zone.

Missed my first Sabres game of the season. But I'm replaying the goals and that first Rineheart goal is a thing of beauty. The patience he had while he waited for Nashville to come together to screen the goaltender was magnifique.

Lol I'm out of town and have to check the DVR tomorrow. Also the first one I've missed.

I think the entire team was out of sync and dogging it the first period, not just Eichel. By the time of the 5 minute major in the second they were all doing the right things. You could, or at least I could, see the transformation. They're like a Jekyll and Hyde team.

During the intermissions May was showing us how Eichel is defensively responsible. What looks like loafing in the D zone, may very well be Jack Jack following orders; he may be told to stay high in the zone when possible so he can be available for an exit pass. He does go down low to cover his man and attempt retrievals.

In fact, there was a point where he wasn't hanging out up high anymore. I assume the strategy changed after the first.

Missed my first Sabres game of the season. But I'm replaying the goals and that first Rineheart goal is a thing of beauty. The patience he had while he waited for Nashville to come together to screen the goaltender was magnifique.

He has such a nice wrist shot. He just missed one earlier in the game. Almost perfectly placed top corner and goalie just got a piece of it. Love Reinheart!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.