Linus Ullmark: the Swede that we need

LGR4GM

Apologies if anyone else already posted this, but it would be REALLY cool if they broke into some Vince Guraldi when they announce Ullmark is starting at home. (Thought the Bills should have done it when AVP entered the game as well, though they never did it. :( )

Edited by Taro T

MODO -- just curious -- how do you watch NHL games?  Online?  Does your cable/satellite TV provider offer the NHL?  If it's online, do you get good picture quality?  Also, how much does it cost?

Hey bud! :)

Hey, yea i watch them online.

I would really like to come over from Sweden to watch this team live, and im planning for it if Sabres reach the playoffs.

Well, we have Viasat here in Sweden that show alot of NHL games, so i tend to use their service.

Quality is HD, so its supernice. It costs around 70 USD per month, package will all the sport i want to see.

It's been a long time since a relative outsider has said that about the Sabres.

Trust me, were in the same boat over here with MODO, since we took home the SHL championship back in 2007, our team has been struggeling in the buttom, every year. So tired of it, season after season after season.. 

And this season looks to go to complete shait also, last night we lost 0-5, homegame. Zzzzz.. :(

But yea, im really happy i found this forum with so many nice people, i like a couple of teams in NHL because of swedes, Rangers, Red wings, and now Sabres, and i must say i favourise Sabres as we speak.

Much because of Ullmark, obvious is it not, but i can kind of feel with how you guys have been struggling over the years, and i just hope that our young swede in goal, together with rest of your team can bring some hope back this season.

Hey bud! :)

Hey, yea i watch them online.

I would really like to come over from Sweden to watch this team live, and im planning for it if Sabres reach the playoffs.

Well, we have Viasat here in Sweden that show alot of NHL games, so i tend to use their service.

Quality is HD, so its supernice. It costs around 70 USD per month, package will all the sport i want to see.

Trust me, were in the same boat over here with MODO, since we took home the SHL championship back in 2007, our team has been struggeling in the buttom, every year. So tired of it, season after season after season.. 

And this season looks to go to complete shait also, last night we lost 0-5, homegame. Zzzzz.. :(

But yea, im really happy i found this forum with so many nice people, i like a couple of teams in NHL because of swedes, Rangers, Red wings, and now Sabres, and i must say i favourise Sabres as we speak.

Much because of Ullmark, obvious is it not, but i can kind of feel with how you guys have been struggling over the years, and i just hope that our young swede in goal, together with rest of your team can bring some hope back this season.

So you've forgiven Risto for 2014 then?

I know I am. But what are the odds Yuri moved to Sweden?

Well, im no Yuri, but i would't mind an explanation regarding this Yuri. Who is this?

So you've forgiven Risto for 2014 then?

Hehe, i suppose you your talking about JWC, yea i have. ;) 

Noone, kind of at least, believed before tourney start that Finland would stand there as champions, amazing job.

But Mika Zinbanjeds goal vs Russia 2013 kind of ads that up, what an lovely final that was. 

And to be honest when talking about JWC, it should always be held in USA/Canada in my opinion, the hockey culture there, the support overall is freggin amazing, for these young men to play infront of 18-20k ppl is breathtaking. 

I know I am. But what are the odds Yuri moved to Sweden?

zero

That's good to hear. I had the same suspicion 

Anyway,

I am not "Yuri", i try to be as honest as i can with my posts, not cynical. 

Nothing personal, but Yuri liked to leave and come back under different names. 

That's good to hear. I had the same suspicion 

Nothing personal, but Yuri liked to leave and come back under different names. 

By reading posts with his last username, i cant even understand why you would think i am this guy?

I've never been on this forum before, i dont mind accusations to be honest as long as they are legit, but i cant see why it would be in this case. But then again, i dont know shait about this guy ur talkig about. 

Did he speak of swedish players etc or what?

Edited by MODO Hockey

By reading posts with his last username, i cant even understand why you would think i am this guy?

I've never been on this forum before, i dont mind accusations to be honest as long as they are legit, but i cant see why it would be in this case. But then again, i dont know shait about this guy ur talkig about. 

Well he was European, I believe, and liked to post very long posts with tons of enthusiasm. Not that that's bad, just what I always knew of him with. Obviously your posts are actually about hockey whereas his were just rambling nonsense

MODO, no offense intended. It was a joke. Yuri was (is) a funny, creative, deeply disturbed Sabres fan who liked to assume different user names and even nationalities. Take it as a compliment.

Well he was European, I believe, and liked to post very long posts with tons of enthusiasm. Not that that's bad, just what I always knew of him with. Obviously your posts are actually about hockey whereas his were just rambling nonsense

Oh ok, i see.

I dont know how i can convince you that im not this Yuri your speaking of, its sad though that enthusiasm ends with beeing banned.

Ill do my best to convice you that im not this guy, dont know what else i can do.

I'm basicly here because Ullmark showed me Buffalo Sabres, thats about it. I can see similar events happning to your team that

has happened to MODO Hockey, our hometown team in SHL, and i believe Ullmark, as i wrote earlier, is the difference between reaching playoffs or not, together with this team.

Honestly, im not some Yuri guy, but i dont know how i can prove it other than beeing honest in text. 

If thats not enough for you, then i guess you just have to live with the suspisions.

:unsure:

Well,

Ullmark next game.

Chad did an solid game to be honest, and the overall D was really nice this game.

Noone could tell which team would win, Sabres or Sharks.

Unlucky, Awesome 3rd and 4th period, and this is pretty much how this loss feels over in Sweden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foiLdtgVfnc

Ah well, leave this loss and on to the next game.

Edited by MODO Hockey

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.