GDT:Sabres at Islanders 11/1/2015, 7:30 pm

nfreeman

Yes. He has to share some of the blame, of course, but Larsson and Foligno are just not working as his wingers.

Think Larsson was one of the better players on the ice tonight, and they were the only line in the first two periods to provide some pressure. Think it's mostly on Eich, overthinking things, holding onto the puck a bit too long. Don't think Mouls is the answer but just my opinion.

How nice is it to have a dominant faceoff man to close out games? ROR won at least 3 in the last two minutes. That is huge. 

I have to be honest - I thought Legwand was a throw-in; I had no idea what we were getting with him. Dude is a solid, savvy, all around vet presence. Sweet pass to Samson for the GWG, though before it happened I was yelling for him to SHOOT

On this team, Legwand looks 60.

How nice is it to have a dominant faceoff man to close out games? ROR won at least 3 in the last two minutes. That is huge. 

O'Reilly's weakest game in a long while and he still made a  difference at the end.

So far, this year, I'd say he's already earned his first million and is closing in on his second.

Opposite for me. I don't want to encourage DD to keep him down on the 4th. Other than the goal he didn't look so hot

He had another good chance before that, just missed on a deflection.  And he played well along the boards.  Well, better than he's been.  He's no longer a liability in close combat.

Now how brilliant does the ROR trade look? Eichel can take his time and learn the pro game and not have the enormous weight of being the number one center on his shoulders. There's enough pressure as it is.

I posted that same thought yesterday I think.  Throw Reinhdart in there too - he and Jack can learn their game and the NHL game and not feel the pressure.

I think we should keep playing Linus until he shows that he can't handle it.  Johnson and his ocho ocho save percentage needs to watch from the bench for a while.

I think we can all agree with this

I think Ocho gets the next one because I thought he would get this one :unsure:  I am looking forward to seeing Miller in our building next Saturday and I don't want Ocho playing in that one. 

I think Ocho gets the next one because I thought he would get this one :unsure: I am looking forward to seeing Miller in our building next Saturday and I don't want Ocho playing in that one.

I was surprised with tickets to that game myself, it's going to be so weird seeig Miller in different colors in that arena.

Also got tickets to the Bills game too. Going to be an F'n Fantastic weekend

I think Ocho gets the next one because I thought he would get this one :unsure:  I am looking forward to seeing Miller in our building next Saturday and I don't want Ocho playing in that one. 

I'll be there on Saturday.  Am flying up to Buffalo for the Canucks game... because I have an addiction... and it's hockey.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.