When Will Bogosian be Ready?!

CallawaySabres

Hopefully that means he'll be in the games very soon. The defense has actually been much better as of late, his presence could really help out. Has there been any word on E.Kane??? Wasn't he originally going to be out 4-6 weeks, if true, he's been out close to 3 weeks now. If that 4 weeks threshold is true, he'll be ready soon also.

Call me a pessimist but I'm betting we won't get a chance to see Kane play in Dallas.

@BuffNewsVogl: Zach Bogosian pleased with how he handled full practice with Sabres. Lists himself as day-to-day

@BuffNewsVogl: "You can only get in game shape by playing games. Hopefully, I can mix in a game here pretty soon." - Bogosian

@BuffNewsVogl: "We went on the ice at 11 or 12. I was here at 8 o’clock, I think. I was a little excited." - Bogosian

Finally, nothing but good news coming out of Buffalo sports right now so let's keep it that way....we deserve it!

Ok Paul Harvey. :lol:

I'm actually surprised that there are question marks around what happened to Zemgus.  Just because the team isn't being up front with the details doesn't make it less obvious where he was hurt.

Then why was he out there during the 3 on 3?

And what was he thinking?

In my mind, Coco became a little more than just a fill-in player on that play.  His reaction was immediate and appropriate (and worth the penalty).

Coco (spell uncorrector likes Cola) is a good pairing with Franson. They are almost complete opposites and play off of each others strengths. If they where a few years younger they could possible the worst pairing in the league, but age and experience are working well for them.

Yes, but when will he be ready?

Just because he is in the line up is he 100%?

I'm starting him on my fantasy team tonight.  I expect, no, I demand:  1PPG, 1G, 2A, 18:59 TOI +3

Edited by wjag

I'm starting him on my fantasy team tonight.  I expect, no, I demand:  1PPG, 1G, 2A, 18:59 TOI +3

You Martians are a pushy lot... and don't even think about pulling out your vaporizer gun if Bogo doesn't make it through the game.

You didn't exactly get what you where hoping for fantasy team play, but in real life he was good, and he's most certainly back and ready to play.

Edited by Woods-Racer

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.