Evander Kane out 4-6 weeks

Hoss

Kane has watched countless games while out with injury over the years. For lack of a better term, his game lacks nuance. He is a one speed rocket of jam on the ice, a pain in the ass to play against, and a shooting machine. I don't think he can change at this point.

GO SABRES!!!

I can live with that.

Kane has watched countless games while out with injury over the years. For lack of a better term, his game lacks nuance. He is a one speed rocket of jam on the ice, a pain in the ass to play against, and a shooting machine. I don't think he can change at this point.

GO SABRES!!!

This reminds me of IKP's story of how he got his username.

All I can picture now is Kane stealing the puck and heading straight down the ice screaming I KNOW PHYSICS!

I have no issues or complaints with the guy -- other, maybe, than his absence of chemistry with Eichel (but there's still time for that to develop).

Two guys that like possessing the puck wasn't going to be an easy chemistry test. But if Kane could have potted a few of those open looks on great feeds from Eichel early on, I think the chemistry would be farther along.

GO SABRES!!!

Thursday or Saturday will be fine by me. That would leave us with a full squad minus Lehner for the first time all season. Those Saturday tickets are looking better and better.

I know, right?  B-)

I don't understand how anyone can question this man's heart, on and off the ice.

GO SABRES!!!

It's not the heart, it's the "antics."

I've never heard of Evander Kane getting into trouble. Maybe ROR should go to school for idk, drunk driving.

Seriously I don't get what 'antics' he does that is just so offensive?  The money stack pushup? Who cares.  The flying to Toronto for a baseball? Who cares.  Guy seems to play his heart and isn't doing cocaine while crossing the Canadian border so he's fine by me. I think Mike richards got less scrutiny for his shenanigans.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.