Evander Kane out 4-6 weeks

Hoss

There is no truth to the rumor I just flung Blysma from the second level of the pavilion. None.

I like him on that line...but with Reinhart as well. I think that makes a difference. 

Yup. Reinhart being there will be very good for that line, I'm guessing.

Honestly, at this point, I'm ready to see Eichel and Kane get another shot at it. I was an advocate for splitting them up before, but Kane can't be worse than having Larsson there on Eichel's left. Kane should be a big upgrade.

It's not an exact match, but Sam was marvellous as the hub between a couple highly skilled puck handlers in Domi and Duclair.

Good point. I really think Sam might be the most versatile player we have on the roster right now. He seems to be able to play all sorts of offensive roles, probably due to his high hockey-iq. He's even played the role of an effective net front/screening presence. And not many would have seen that coming.

Good point. I really think Sam might be the most versatile player we have on the roster right now. He seems to be able to play all sorts of offensive roles, probably due to his high hockey-iq. He's even played the role of an effective net front/screening presence. And not many would have seen that coming.

Guy's a savant with that.

And I could have sworn he tipped O'Reilly's shot the other night. The puck seemed to change direction a hair. I guess not.

Also, Samson is master of the tiny spit.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.