GDT: NJ @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm edt, 10/24/2015

WildCard

Our problem is all our forwards are trying to create. With the exception of Moulson, who does look to be fed,they are tryin to pass it into the net. We a Vanek type who floats to open ice waiting for the feed. Kane shoots, but he has the puck on his stick too long before he does. Moving centers to wing is part of it. They all want to hold it.

This has a whiff of truthiness to it.

At what point does the rest of the team get sick of out playing their opponent only to come up short time and time again because we have no goaltending? Granted the scoring hasn't been there but no goaltender has stolen a game yet this year.

They gave up two breakaways. The skaters haven't outplayed anyone.

Bills, Sabres still suck!!!! Love being a Buffalo sports fan.

Before the season, I expected the Sabres to be bad this year.  I was braced for it.  Now that the season has begun, and we're playing better than I thought and cant score, I'm pissed.  Guess I need to recalibrate.

Doesn't Murray run the risk of ruining team morale if they keep losing close games as a result of soft goals; especially if the guys are sacrificing so much of themselves, and get nothing to show for it? Or, does Murray tell them stop whining and score more goals.

This is very disappointing.

Crap, Kane gone.

Isn't this always on the head coach?

At what point does the rest of the team get sick of out playing their opponent only to come up short time and time again because we have no goaltending? Granted the scoring hasn't been there but no goaltender has stolen a game yet this year. 

If a single member of the team is thinking this they deserve a game in the box. The goaltending has been shaky, but they're averaging under two goals a game. They're not giving a lot of wiggle room to their netminders.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.