UPDATED: Sabres sign 2 yr Deal w/Cody Franson

Brawndo

George?

Josh Gorges.

I'd be cool with this signing. I think he's better than the rabble of Donovan, Colaiacovo, Sanguinetti, And Ruhwedel.

(had to look up the spelling of those names more than once and I'm still not sure if any of them are right.)

Josh Gorges.

I'd be cool with this signing. I think he's better than the rabble of Donovan, Colaiacovo, Sanguinetti, And Ruhwedel.

(had to look up the spelling of those names more than once and I'm still not sure if any of them are right.)

I know.  we need another autocorrect.   :P

I know. we need another autocorrect. :P

I know you know. I couldn't come up with anything witty. And I would like this thread to gain some traction so I don't have to read that cluster rape thread anymore!

Hockey talk is more fun. I like fun.

He would be a great pickup. I am concerned about George's health 2 year 10 million should get him interested even though it's not the long term he is looking for

A bit much if you ask me.....7.5m for two years is much more reasonable.

He's a real NHL defenceman that costs nothing but money.

We got money. Get 'er done.

Sums up my thoughts, as well.

Can he play on the left? I'm assuming Pysyk is moving there. If they both can/do move to the left, maybe our D looks something like this?

Pysyk - Bogosian

Franson - Ristolainen

Gorges - Donovan

Weber

Not sure if Franson and Ristolainen would match well together, but I like the look of that kind of offensive abliity making up the second pairing. I actually like the look of the 3rd pairing as well, with neither Gorges nor Donovan being asked to play above their level. (unless 3rd pairing is just that. I don't think so, though.)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.