Your Potential Board Alter Ego

shrader

:cry:

:flirt:

That was meant to be a play on the "I got nothing", but it was a bad play because I now feel the need to explain my humor, and no good humor needs explaining.

But then again we are dealing with alter egos, so the alter of that ego could be your actual ego which would make the acronym of LTS as...

Love The Sabres

Just a guess

That was meant to be a play on the "I got nothing", but it was a bad play because I now feel the need to explain my humor, and no good humor needs explaining.

But then again we are dealing with alter egos, so the alter of that ego could be your actual ego which would make the acronym of LTS as...

Love The Sabres

Just a guess

if i learned anything from watching craig ferguson hosting the late late show it was to take humor like that and just turn it into a awkward pause. ain't nothin better.

Love the Sabres... that's actually pretty damn fantastic.. never even thought of that one.

Intriguingly, the LTS was sort of the natural evolution of handle and life.

At one point, in the BBS days.. (pre-Internet, you know).  I commonly used the name LIfetaker.  That was commonly abbreviated into LT.

Later in life I started a business and since I was so used to the LT I basically played off that and called it Lightning Technology Solutions.. aka - LTS.

And now?  it's just LTS... but I suppose I could be Love the Sabres here. :)

I guess I'd be something like Sober or OntheWagon or something along those lines. A conservative, evangelical, born again Christian that loves guns, praying, sex strictly for procreation, and intelligent design.

#RepublicanJesus in 2016#

So NedFlanders?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.