Joe Battista, Sabres VP of Hockey Related Business, has resigned

z-man

1. Joe Battista, Sabres VP of hockey related biz, has resigned. Some say he's returning to Pa. to start business. Other suggest he was pushed.

6 retweets2 favorites
     Retweet6
     Favorite2
    More

1. Battista's family resides in Pa. He could start consulting business. Source: Pegulas are going thru "cleansing" after Ted Black exit.

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

1. Battista helped convince Terry Pegula to start D-I hockey at Penn State. He was hired here but some saw him as a problem, not a solution.

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

If you find our community is not meeting your intellectual standards, then by all means pursue a more mentally fulfilling activity. We will try and manage without you.

image.png?w=400&c=1

It was a joke, geez.

Maybe I should have inserted a sarcasm tag.  To be honest, as a Buffalo ex-patriot, this where I get most of my Sabres insight.

^

C'mon, chief - I trust Egg was just funnin'.

:flirt:

image.png?w=400&c=1

It was a joke, geez.

Maybe I should have inserted a sarcasm tag.  To be honest, as a Buffalo ex-patriot, this where I get most of my Sabres insight.

:flirt:

Ok... panties have been pulled and de-bunched. :thumbsup:

A new manufactured conspiracy.

Come on and git some!

We oughta have a poll thread on the general subject areas that are in contention. I just need to think of what the front runners are.

See, some people think I'm the hard-a## around here.  But when Mr. Bad Cop shows up -- ya better tread lightly. 

:w00t:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.