Trade: Lehner and Legwand to Buffalo

Mustache of God

I don't know what's harder to believe Lehner who was terrible last year causing a 1st round pick, or taking on Legwand included in this makes any sense.  Until it's league reported, or TSNMcKenzie etc I'm saying, Hufflepuff (barring repeated expletives).  This isn't supposed to be Tim bending over and saying ah for Brian.  

Edited by TheCerebral1

I'm a little confused by the outrage of taking on a $3 million cap hit for one year.  That will have no impact on this team whatsoever.  I'm not crazy about this, but it has very little to do with Legwand.

For me, it's the idea he'll be eating a roster spot unnecessarily. Unless the plan is to buy him out.

I guess this means we got Legwand to take Girgensons roster spot because we are flipping Zemgus, Zadorov and 31 for O'Reilly. 

I almost want this to happen to see the reactions. Almost.

Everyone has been convinced from Day 1 that he's going to be this awesome GM just because he's a loudmouth and ZFG.  Not a ton of evidence that he's actually a great GM.

One bad trade also doesn't make him braindead.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.