Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

One of the Ducks top players (I believe it was Kesler) specifically called out Carlyle) a couple days ago saying they need a coach that actually pushes his players and doesn't play favorites.

Presumably, Kesler would also like to play for a coach who knows what he's doing in today's NHL. That's not Carlyle.

I honestly think the Flames have a good roster, and the Avs had a good roster the past couple seasons.

I do like Patrick Roy as an answer to that question, honestly. Not a fan of what the Flames have, though, outside of the three kid forwards and 1.5 defensemen (Hamilton was bad most of the year, Giordano always misses half a season it seems like, and the rest of their forwards are just putrid)

Regardless, I'm just glad the Sabres didn't hire this guy, and wish that Toronto had kept him for the rest of his life.

I do like Patrick Roy as an answer to that question, honestly. Not a fan of what the Flames have, though, outside of the three kid forwards and 1.5 defensemen (Hamilton was bad most of the year, Giordano always misses half a season it seems like, and the rest of their forwards are just putrid)

Regardless, I'm just glad the Sabres didn't hire this guy, and wish that Toronto had kept him for the rest of his life.

Don't like Brodie? But yea, their forward group is worse than I gave it credit for.

I gotta believe that she is somewhat of a nightmare herself.

So a lady who's 26% silicone and made her name posing for the online platform of a former girlie magazine might be a head case?

Roger that.

I'm wondering if E Kane maintains a personal supply of designer antibiotics.

Sweet graph Flagg, where'd you get that from?

BTW, we apparently have the same Vegas odds to win the Cup as the Leafs

Edit: Not even sure if those are Vegas odds. They come from TSN

WGR 550 Retweeted BarDown

#Sabres have the same odds as the Leafs at 66/1

Does the analytic disaster that is Carlye coming back to the Ducks affect what the Ducks do with Fowler and/or Lindholm?

Edited by WildCard

Posted this in the wrong thread:

The NHL schedule will be released June 20th barring any changes.

What a week that will be for offseason sports fans:

June 20th - NHL schedule

June 22nd - NHL gov meeting for expansion and NHL Awards

June 23rd - NBA Draft

June 24th and 25th - NHL Draft

Sweet graph Flagg, where'd you get that from?

BTW, we apparently have the same Vegas odds to win the Cup as the Leafs

Edit: Not even sure if those are Vegas odds. They come from TSN

@WGR550 3h3 hours ago

WGR 550 Retweeted BarDown

#Sabres have the same odds as the Leafs at 66/1

Does the analytic disaster that is Carlye coming back to the Ducks affect what the Ducks do with Fowler and/or Lindholm?

I shamelessly stole it from hfboards.

Not to put too much emphasis on some online bookie's view of the Sabres, but if those odds are anywhere near reality and the Sabres are bottom of the barrel again, this board's head might explode. The consensus seems to be playoffs or bust this year. Is this the season we find out if we're Edmonton East?

Not to put too much emphasis on some online bookie's view of the Sabres, but if those odds are anywhere near reality and the Sabres are bottom of the barrel again, this board's head might explode. The consensus seems to be playoffs or bust this year. Is this the season we find out if we're Edmonton East?

I think it depends on GMTM's ability to improve the team over the next 6 weeks. If he's able to add a top winger and a Dman or two, those odds will change.