Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

We're all animals when the right trigger is tripped.

Just look at Smell over there, drooling and growling. :P

I'd rather look over at Smell than watch True continue to sing to his hand

Then again, maybe that's what has Smell drooling...

Edited by WildCard

Animals protect their young with unnerving ferocity. Proceed at your own risk.

I hope I'm never put into that position. Woody Harrison's quote from True Detective hits home:

"We all fit a certain category-- the bully, the charmer, the, uh, surrogate dad, the man possessed by ungovernable rage..."

You can guess which is me.

You don't know that!

You're either Ben Afflek or you just got wayyy too into slapping qwk

I hope I'm never put into that position. Woody Harrison's quote from True Detective hits home:

"We all fit a certain category-- the bully, the charmer, the, uh, surrogate dad, the man possessed by ungovernable rage..."

You can guess which is me.

Shhhh. You had me at 'hello' Edited by WildCard

Just keep yer pants zipped up when McGinn's name is called, K?

Sick bastage.

Nah, while I think that trade is the right move, it won't be a euphoric experience. My McGinn posts will be rated G.

You're either Ben Afflek or you just got wayyy too into slapping qwk

These are not mutually exclusive.

Paul Byron signed to a 3 yr extension. Never thought he'd have any value.....

Never minded him in our organ-eye-zation. Thought he had a little Scot Nichol in his game. Not sure why anyone would sign him to a 3 year deal. Mo-ray-all makes some weird moves.

Watching Kings-Flames (kind of) while doing some work and every time I look up it bugs me that the Kings are wearing the cool gold throwbacks but the Flames are wearing white. Those gold sweaters were the Kings home unis instead of white and the opponent always wore its dark road uni ... 

Does this kind of thing bother anyone else? Just me? OK.

Watching Kings-Flames (kind of) while doing some work and every time I look up it bugs me that the Kings are wearing the cool gold throwbacks but the Flames are wearing white. Those gold sweaters were the Kings home unis instead of white and the opponent always wore its dark road uni ... 

Does this kind of thing bother anyone else? Just me? OK.

It's more annoying that they're wearing the gold PJ's rather than the purple sleeved #'s that the Triple Crown line rocked in the 80's. ;)

I'd expect the logic of wearing gold (rather than purple) homes is that the gold were home for longer than the purple were and the Kings are home so they should wear throwback homes at home rather than throwback roads at home and since the Flames aren't wearing throwbacks they should wear road roads even though their roads would be homes during most of the era that the golds were homes. Pretty sure that wasn't a run on. :p