Evander Kane - How good do you expect him to be?

LGR4GM

Evander Kane's Skill  

130 members have voted

1. 1. How good will Evander Kane be for Buffalo next season?

• 30+ goal scorer and top 3 forward
    • 20+ goal player and top 6 contributor
    • < 20 goals but all around contributor
    • <20 goals, question his usefullness
    • <20 goals, worst trade ever, fire GMTM
    • EVANDER KANE WILL BE FINE!

Kane needs to have a true playmaker as a Center. He is a shooter, a goal scorer and doesn't pass all that much.

If you make the playoffs, you will have a warrior on your team. He will play as hurt as the doctors will let him. VERY high pain threshold.

He will be disruptive in the room and his act will wear thin is what I am guessing. He'll probably net 25-30 goals is what I am guessing.

Kane needs to have a true playmaker as a Center. He is a shooter, a goal scorer and doesn't pass all that much.

If you make the playoffs, you will have a warrior on your team. He will play as hurt as the doctors will let him. VERY high pain threshold.

He will be disruptive in the room and his act will wear thin is what I am guessing. He'll probably net 25-30 goals is what I am guessing.

A lot of guessing going on here.

So, he says I am guessing.  That means its conjecture, projection, or even, a shot in the dark.  He says this up front. 

Here is what follows.

Complete conjecture.

I agree.

A lot of guessing going on here.

So, Inkman and buno, that is redundant.  Instead of placing your own bet, you feign outrage at a bet being placed at all.

Sabres Punch, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.  You might be stating that with humorous irony, because he said he was guessing twice, yet folks are jumping on him for guessing.

Ducky, Hawerchuk kicks ass.  Long live the Duck!

So we don't have to worry about him getting caught with Oxycontin at the border?

Teehee.  Nah.  Hockey players are like the boys next door.  In Canada, there aren't any problems.

So, he says I am guessing.  That means its conjecture, projection, or even, a shot in the dark.  He says this up front. 

Here is what follows.

So, Inkman and buno, that is redundant.  Instead of placing your own bet, you feign outrage at a bet being placed at all.

Sabres Punch, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.  You might be stating that with humorous irony, because he said he was guessing twice, yet folks are jumping on him for guessing.

Ducky, Hawerchuk kicks ass.  Long live the Duck!

Teehee.  Nah.  Hockey players are like the boys next door.  In Canada, there aren't any problems.

It depends how you read it. I, and I am sure others read it as, "He will be disruptive in the room (fact) and (in addition to that) his act will wear thin is what I am guessing." The part of the sentence regarding the disruption read as a statement, with the second portion reading like a guess.

I could easily be wrong, though. That's just how I read it.

Edited by Thorny

It depends how you read it. I, and I am sure others read it as, "He will be disruptive in the room (fact) and (in addition to that) his act will wear thin is what I am guessing." The part of the sentence regarding the disruption read as a statement, with the second portion reading like a guess.

I could easily be wrong, though. That's just how I read it.

I agree

• 2 weeks later...

In case this hasn't been posted yet, here's Kane exacting NHL justice on Matt Cooke a week or so after Cooke hurt Savard. Kane can make his own space...I'm in for 25 goals.

We probably won't see Evander drop the mitts more than a few times a season

a) he's too good to spend all night in the box

B) I can't imagine he'll have a lot of takers

In case this hasn't been posted yet, here's Kane exacting NHL justice on Matt Cooke a week or so after Cooke hurt Savard. Kane can make his own space...I'm in for 25 goals.

I love how he rips Emelin's helmet off.

He averages under 2 per season.  

He gets his money's worth.

Whoa. That was pretty freaking impressive.

Kane - ROR - Ennis

That could be a really exciting line.

Speed kills. And we added some serious wheels to Ennis and Girgs in the form of Kane, ROR, and Eichel. Five of our top six can skate with anyone in the league. Nice. 

GO BILLS!!!

Speed kills. And we added some serious wheels to Ennis and Girgs in the form of Kane, ROR, and Eichel. Five of our top six can skate with anyone in the league. Nice. 

GO BILLS!!!

And the 1 "can't skate" guy in the top 6 knows how to get to the high percentage shooting locales - especially when he's got somebody who can get the puck to him.

Although the top line of Kane-O'Reilly-Ennis would likely be stronger than having Girgs on that line, the thought of the 2 punch being Moulson-Eichel-Ennis is reeeaaaally intriguing. And that 1st line should be able to generate a LOT of space.

And the 1 "can't skate" guy in the top 6 knows how to get to the high percentage shooting locales - especially when he's got somebody who can get the puck to him.

Although the top line of Kane-O'Reilly-Ennis would likely be stronger than having Girgs on that line, the thought of the 2 punch being Moulson-Eichel-Ennis is reeeaaaally intriguing. And that 1st line should be able to generate a LOT of space.

Agreed. I see a lot of opposing Dmen having to backpedal in the face of that kind of speed. LOTS of space indeed.

GO SABRES!!!

Hopefully Evander's on-ice skills are as good but more consistent than his dating skills. He had been dating model Mara Teigen (have fun on Google or the link below). Big catch. But recently they must've had some major turbulence because Kane posted on social media photos of himself talking about how he didn't need her and was sick of being used... Until today where he flipped again and said he was wrong for saying that. Appears they're back together.

I look forward to seeing her in Buffalo at some point.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/philadelphia/friendly-reminder-that-sabres-evander-kane-is-dating-smokestack-model-mara-teigen/

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.