5 Burning Questions, Dicso Dan Bylsma Edition 5/29/15

X. Benedict

1.       Should Buffalo be the hub for USA hockey?  (Team USA,  Juniors, Women, Sled, etc). (yes/no)

2.       What should be forum shorthand for Dan Bylsma, just DB or DDB  for Disco Dan Bylsma)?

3.       How many years will Dan Bylsma last in Buffalo?

4.       As a percentage,  the chance a Dan Bylsma led Buffalo Sabres make the playoffs in 2015-16?

5.       Finish the sentence.   Hey Dan, welcome to town,  just beware of  ____________________ . 

1. yes

2. DDB -- DB IMO is shorthand for douchebag, and I think we should give him at least a grace period before resorting to such things.  ;)

3. 8 years

4. 30%

5. snowmaggedon

1.       Should Buffalo be the hub for USA hockey?  (Team USA,  Juniors, Women, Sled, etc). (yes/no)

2.       What should be forum shorthand for Dan Bylsma, just DB or DDB  for Disco Dan Bylsma)?

4.       As a percentage,  the chance a Dan Bylsma led Buffalo Sabres make the playoffs in 2015-16?

5.       Finish the sentence.   Hey Dan, welcome to town,  just beware of  ____________________ . 

1) Got the fans, Canadian proximity, passion, and facilities. I say yes

2) DDB, or Disco Dan

3) 7 years

4) 35%

5) Hey Dan, welcome to town, just beware of the Genny Screamers aftermath

1.  Yes

2.  Bylsma.  I'm sick of shorthand.

3. 4 years

4.  20%

5.  Canada

1. Yes.  Eichel is face of USA Hockey going forward.

2. DB

3. 4

4. 0%

5. Battista

1: Will: seems like it. Should? Maybe. In terms of local support and whatnot Buffalo is great, but a larger, more central city (like Chicago) might be better for USA hockey in the long run.

2: HCDDB

3: 4

4: 20%

5: Normally I'd put GoDD, but he's over the moon with this choice. Actually, I'll put down GoDD, *because* he's over the moon with this choice. :)

1 - I'd like it to be, but it will be tough to pry it away from Ann Arbor or wherever Men's development team is based.

2 - DDB.  I don't like DB because everytime I see that acronym I think of douchebag.

3 - If he doesn't win a cup by year 5 or at least make it to the finals, I think he is outta here.

4 - 5%

5 - Batistta!!!  LOL  Did I match?(old match game reference)

1 - I'd like it to be, but it will be tough to pry it away from Ann Arbor or wherever Men's development team is based.

2 - DDB. I don't like DB because everytime I see that acronym I think of douchebag.

3 - If he doesn't win a cup by year 5 or at least make it to the finals, I think he is outta here.

4 - 5%

5 - Batistta!!! LOL Did I match?(old match game reference)

You matched me! It's fate...

1. Yes, but not limited the the USA.  Anything that can be brought from the Wide World of Hockey should be targeted.

2. Just Disco.  Or Bylsma.  DB connotes douche-bag.  DD connotes designated driver.  DDB connotes designated douche bag.  He's not.

3. 11 years.  He'll outlast Murray.

4. 45%

5. beware of meddling.  Put your foot down early on.  No way they'll fire you in the first two years.

1.       Should Buffalo be the hub for USA hockey?  (Team USA,  Juniors, Women, Sled, etc). YES

2.       What should be forum shorthand for Dan Bylsma, just DB or DDB  for Disco Dan Bylsma)? DB

3.       How many years will Dan Bylsma last in Buffalo? 4

4.       As a percentage,  the chance a Dan Bylsma led Buffalo Sabres make the playoffs in 2015-16? 0%

5.       Finish the sentence.   Hey Dan, welcome to town,  just beware of  ____________________ .  WGR55

1) It's unavoidable at this point.

2) I prefer Bylsma, if I have to figure out how to spell and pronounce the man's name I am going to use it.  

3) This is only the first contract Bylsma signs with the Sabres.

4) 35% chance unless they go out and get a goaltender. 

5) Female fans with Adam's apples. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.