All about the Babwatch -- Sabres out

matter2003

Not by me.  I have watched time and time again UFA come to Buffalo and heard countless players say how amazing the area is.  The credibility thing is a straw man argument used on this board a ###### ton.

Ville Leino? John Scott? Tyson Strachan? Zac Dalpe? Andrej Meszaros?

Who is the best free agent they have signed in the last 5 years? Certainly nobody worth getting excited over.

Well I for one think that Babcock is a very good coach.  I also think that the difference between Babcock and the other candidates is minimal.  I am laughing at you freaking out before we know any of the facts or what happened.  You don't know the dollar amounts, you don't know if Babcock was playing us, you don't know how much input he wanted, you don't know if he actually wanted to coach Buffalo.  So I am laughing at your outrage at a situation none of us really understand.

God forbid a die-hard fan want the best for his favorite team, and gets pissed off about always losing...I'll stay away.

Good luck.

Those flights plans today for the MLSE private jet to Detroit now appear to be gone (h/t @Jeffler): http://flightaware.com/photos/view/334911-9a6d812c5b8800b9c0c814927ca8c17bbb374469/aircrafttype/GLF4 

12:54 PM - 20 May 2015

Edited by That Aud Smell

On July 1 Darcy Regier wanted to extend Chris Drury.  Sabres Brass (Quinn) didn't want to commit that cash to Drury so they basically told Darcy no. Darcy accepted that and Drury and Briere both left.  How many times do we have to discuss it?

And we say how much everyone hates Buffalo.

:huh:

Please say you are being facetious. That is so far off on timeline, it isn't even humorous.

Ville Leino? John Scott? Tyson Strachan? Zac Dalpe? Andrej Meszaros?

Who is the best free agent they have signed in the last 5 years? Certainly nobody worth getting excited over.

God forbid a die-hard fan want the best for his favorite team, and gets pissed off about always losing...I'll stay away.

Good luck.

You are perfectly allowed to be upset but acting as though the world ended and the Sabres are idiots based off of unknown facts is a little too much

Did Paul Hamilton just call Babcock a "liar" because of the GM issue?  Is it not possible for a man to change his mind?

Paul Hamilton is mad at Babcock now....

Looks like he played the Sabres for more money and Pegula said "See ya"

PHam is a master at throwing people under the bus, this shouldn't come as any surprise. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.