The Ryan O'Reilly super thread 2015!!!

LGR4GM

No, you guys told me repeatedly that ROR wasn't going to command a ton in a trade because of his contract. You don't get to have it both ways. 

First, when someone on this board takes a position on something, it doesn't mean the entire board has taken that position.  So "you guys" is both wrong and lame.

Second, I (and many others) have repeatedly said that there is going to be a bidding war for ROR, and it will cost a lot to get him, both in terms of trade assets and on his contract.

Third, you, I and everyone else here knows that ROR is going to command more in trade than Pysyk, Foligno and 31 or Griggy.

Today is a big day.  Get your game face on.

First, when someone on this board takes a position on something, it doesn't mean the entire board has taken that position.  So "you guys" is both wrong and lame.

Second, I (and many others) have repeatedly said that there is going to be a bidding war for ROR, and it will cost a lot to get him, both in terms of trade assets and on his contract.

Third, you, I and everyone else here knows that ROR is going to command more in trade than Pysyk, Foligno and 31 or Griggy.

I have my ooh face on because it is more amusing.  :o

Then we are back to Zemgus, Zadorov and #21 for ROR... let me puke in a trashcan somewhere  :sick:

Then we are back to Zemgus, Zadorov and #21 for ROR... let me puke in a trashcan somewhere  :sick:

Sometimes the best deal is the one you don't make. 

- Some Dad 

No, you guys told me repeatedly that ROR wasn't going to command a ton in a trade because of his contract. You don't get to have it both ways. 

Ultimately this is where I'm at with regards to this. There is only so much Col can get for this.

Well I guess I'm going against the grain as usual then. I do happen to think there is a limited market for ROR based on salary demands.

Pysyk, Foligno, 31 and Griggy and Hodgson does get it done today.

How's that.

I do not believe O'Reilly talks are dead. Not even a little bit.

Me neither. Murray doesn't make the Lehner trade yet if #21 was a must for closing a deal with Colorado.

Murray's been working on an O'Reilly trade for a long time and his jolliness this morning tells me he is still in the thick of it.

I just wonder what the overpayment will be.

I do not believe O'Reilly talks are dead. Not even a little bit.

I agree with this.  I think you pray nothing gets done for RoR today and Colorado realizes they will get more value if they wait another week and trade him after July 1st.  That way an extension can already be in place.  If that's what happens these draft picks wouldn't get it done anyways.