Tank Avatar/Meme Graveyard Thread

Polish Connection

Am I the only Sabre fan in the universe that actually likes that 3rd jersey?

How did it get that name ... Turdberger ... I'm sure it was talked about, but I've forgotten.

As long as you keep the "still likes Hodgson" thingie we'd know who you are.

I believe that Ted Black called it a "turdburger" during an off the cuff comment.

I appreciate that my love of #19 is that recognizable 

How did it get that name ... Turdberger ... I'm sure it was talked about, but I've forgotten.

Turdburger came out in a tweet early on and it stuck.

I like the jerseys too.  With a bit of tweaking (get rid of all the grey/silver) I think it would work just fine.  I think part of the problem was the way it was introduced with little snippets of it.  They would have been better off to just shown and get it over with.

You and Mrs. Racer like that Sweater.

She got one like it for our niece. Mrs. Racer  has no  idea about " turd burger", neither does our 2 year old niece, they both LOVE it.  

I think they are both beautiful, no matter what they wear..... 

But I personally would not wear one, but I am a ornerier old man that loves' me a US born generational hockey player that should never be seen in that sweater.. just sayin in the nicest possible way...

Edited by Woods-Racer

You know, the cool Russian names, the awesome avatars ..... If we're, say, 10 points out of the playoffs before Christmas, what with that Matthews kid in Juniors, what would you all say if the Sabres decided to .....

Edited by Neo

You know, the cool Russian names, the awesome avatars ..... If we're, say, 10 points out of the playoffs before Christmas, what with that Matthews kid in Juniors, what would you all say if the Sabres decided to .....

Lost one for Auston?

Frostin' for Auston?

Nah, EDM will just miss the playoffs and win the lottery again

Has he actually picked his team for next year yet?  A few NCAA teams still think they have a shot at him, but I never really hear much.

Has he actually picked his team for next year yet?  A few NCAA teams still think they have a shot at him, but I never really hear much.

I don't know his status and I'm very happy about that. It could be an interesting story, though. Imagine, a U.S. kid born in Arizona ...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.