The Jack Eichel thread.

LGR4GM

Questions are when can we order Eichel jerseys and how fast can we order them before being "sold out?" I've yet to purchase a jersey w/ a players name on the back. Have always gone w/ uniform only.  Eichel will be my first w/ a name on the back. I am very excited! 

As soon as he picks his number I think we will be good to go!

As soon as he picks his number I think we will be good to go!

And I'll be up for all of that! I'm a life long Sabres fan, but have yet to buy a jersey w/ a players came on the back. I have Eichel's jersey on my priority list. 

Brian Duff sits down 1-on-1 with Jack Eichel at the combine. 8 minute interview.

http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=830280&catid=1103

Yeah, comes across as a total arrogant douche in that interview.

Seriously, he his mature beyond his years and he is gonna hit the ground running.

Does anyone know if his right ear was surgically re-attached at some point?

GO SABRES!!!

I just wanted to have some fun this week.  For those who took the link at face value, it isn't true. I was rick rolling the board.  We need to get back to this place being fun because last year was miserable.  Cheers :beer: to draft week!

I went into a panic with that Liger. I didn't feel like listening to an audio interview. Didn't see anything on Twitter so I came back to listen.

I forced myself to listen to the entire song just to wallow in my failure.

In an interview that occurred today Jack Eichel  says it is highly likely he returns to BU for "unfinished business" in 2015. 

Jack Eichel, Boston Herald Audio Interview

Son of a B*TCH! That is the second time that has happened to me on this site in the last little while, after not having it happen for several years. Why is this being brought back?!!

Tip of the hat to you, Liger. Felt like crying when I read your post, then I clicked the link...

I forced myself to listen to the entire song just to wallow in my failure.

I feel like this should be the unwritten rule for anyone who gets rick rolled. I did the same.

Edited by Thorny