2015 / 2016 Line Up

2slowtogofast

Not sure where to put this, but I like Ristolainen's accountability:

http://www.wgr550.com/Sabres-Ristolainen-feels-he-must-get-better-with-e/22458871 

"Rasmus Ristolainen was pretty down after practice and only provided very short answers on his current slump, “We’ve been losing so I’ve got to get better.” I asked in what way and he said, “In every way.” I asked nothing specific and he said, “No.”

He did open up a little after that, “I’ve made some bad plays, so I’ve just got to keep getting better and cut those plays off.”"

How does this pay off any more than him having consistent wingers this year?

Let him play with different players to see where the best fit is.

I like those like. I would like to see Girgs back with Eichel, but that will probably come once Larsson is back. 

I was thinking I'd like to see Foligno in McGinn's place, but I don't hate those combos.

Let him play with different players to see where the best fit is.

I was thinking I'd like to see Foligno in McGinn's place, but I don't hate those combos.

I don't like Foligno in the top 6.  At all.  McGinn at least has 2nd line finishing ability.

what concerns me the most is our defence...feels like different lines every week.

at least pair McCabe and Ristolainen and Pysyk and Bogo...even if both are righthanded...

If you want key players to be key play them...Let McCabe and Risto play 50 games together and wait and see where it goes.

Id say put Bailey there to open space but Girgs already is there. I dont hate these lines.

Considering that's where I've got Fasching pencilled in, I guess I'm ok w/ Bailey not being there. But since Jack and Gus have looked in sync together, I've really wanted to get a preview of what the Sabres "Legion if Doom" might become. Bailey might be able to give a snippet.

(And that is w/ realizing the LT plan probably is to have O'Reilly eventually on Jack's wing & Sam centering the 2nd line.)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.