Report your current temp.

PASabreFan

negative ######enty four and I cannot stay in the house and warm; I have some commitments this afternoon.  I figure long johns, wool pants, two shirts, a sweater, a blazer, ragg wool socks and a long coat *might* be enough.

Edited by Eleven

At my kids baseball game in Orlando. Trying to decide if i need to take the sweatshirt off or not. 66 climbing to 74.

Obviously your time in Florida has weakened you.  Who wears a sweatshirt in 66 degree weather?!

I figured this was the safest. New guys tend to get bashed for their opinions on message boards. But I'm sure everybody here is all class....

Pretty sure  you're lying about that -9.

I figured this was the safest. New guys tend to get bashed for their opinions on message boards. But I'm sure everybody here is all class....

Welcome aboard.

PA / Yuri Testicough (sp?) can be pretty scary, but his bark is worse than his bite. ;) Avoid any 'the Sabres should give up Coho and a 2nd for RO'R' posts and you should be fine. :beer:

Well if I knew how to post a pic from my phone I would. But im also not sure if you're busting my balls or not. You can just google the weather for Allegany NY if you're really interested

Don't worry about 11, but he does have an *angry* side to him.

He is top notch and I think just yanking your chain, as he is in a playful mood since he finally got to lock his beloved *Stafford Needs To Go* thread after almost 4 (I think, or maybe it's 3) years.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.