Report your current temp.

PASabreFan

I say bring it, summer.  I'm stuck in the middle of a building where I can't even see any natural light, so I'm completely clueless as to how it is outside most of the day.  After work, I'll hit the pool at the gym.

Note: I will completely change my mind this weekend when moving boxes from one house to the other

I take this back.  Two days of moving in temperatures right around 100 did me in.  I couldn't drink enough water to keep up with it.

I take this back.  Two days of moving in temperatures right around 100 did me in.  I couldn't drink enough water to keep up with it.

After a nice and pleasant early spring, mother nature just flipped the switch onto an absolutely brutal June.  It doesn't usually get like this until mid July into August.

It's before 9 am in Kelowna BC and it's 20 celsius. Gonna have a high of 28 today. Temps will be pushing 31 tomorrow and hitting 37 by the weekend. 

For you "few" that are still using imperial temps, today will be 88F and 99F on the weekend.

• 6 months later...

Nipply.

Yup.

Never mind that it's the snow along with it.

Good thing I was extra good this year and Santa brought me two toys.

My new mobile phone and a big time heavy duty red with black trim snow removal machine.

I'm heading out soon for another good blow .........  :flirt:

Yup.

Never mind that it's the snow along with it.

Good thing I was extra good this year and Santa brought me two toys.

My new mobile phone and a big time heavy duty red with black trim snow removal machine.

I'm heading out soon for another good blow .........  :flirt:

I just hope you can post on your snow blower.

I just hope you can post on your snow blower.

Nope.

The thing is great.

Small gas tank though, or maybe I'm afraid to over fill it.  Probably a bit of both ... ran out of gas twice ... once even before I got started.

Still snowing, but fortunately I'm working from my office this week, which is in our house.

-----

EDIT TO ADD:

Shut up, JJ.  Just shut the heck up.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

-16C

Damn..........  

Nope.

The thing is great.

Small gas tank though, or maybe I'm afraid to over fill it.  Probably a bit of both ... ran out of gas twice ... once even before I got started.

Still snowing, but fortunately I'm working from my office this week, which is in our house.

-----

EDIT TO ADD:

Shut up, JJ.  Just shut the heck up.

Send me some snow and I'll send you some warmth.  ;)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.