Trade: Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux, + Low 1st for Kane, Bogosian, and Kasdorf

dudacek

https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/659100354974515200?lang=en

Don't know if posted yet, but kane is asked who he likes to drop the gloves with :D

Holy mackerel. 

It was mainly because those two thought the spotlight should be on the team and not any one person and were vocal about it......

They are tired of answering questions about a cancer that is no longer here....

I noticed he didn't want to drop them with Buff tho....smart man that Evander.

Any link or other support for this?

It was mainly because those two thought the spotlight should be on the team and not any one person and were vocal about it......

They are tired of answering questions about a cancer that is no longer here....

I noticed he didn't want to drop them with Buff tho....smart man that Evander.

I'm sorry, but your entire existence on this message board seems to be to tear down two former Jets players that are now on the Sabres, and sing the praises of a team that has nothing to do with us. This is a Sabres message board. What are you hoping to achieve? What is your end game? Your interest is solely the Winnipeg Jets. Wouldn't that be better served on a Jets message board?

I'm sorry, but your entire existence on this message board seems to be to tear down two former Jets players that are now on the Sabres, and sing the praises of a team that has nothing to do with us. This is a Sabres message board. What are you hoping to achieve? What is your end game? Your interest is solely the Winnipeg Jets. Wouldn't that be better served on a Jets message board?

Ducky's been honorable. He isn't trolling and hasn't posted anything he doesn't believe to be true. He should be welcome here. He's had a lot of good insight. 

Please don't push him out. 

Ok. It's tough for me because I currently live in Winnipeg and it's hard for me to get away from the endless bombardment of Jets media here. So my one refuge, one Jets free zone now has the Winnipeg Jets blue and red bleeding in to it. It's certainly not easy. That's my issue though, I don't expect others to mind a little Jets coverage when they aren't extremely over-saturated with it, to begin with.

I can avoid this thread.

Edited by Thorny

Holy mackerel. 

Any link or other support for this?

I'm too lazy to do it but if you go on http://video.jets.nhl.com/videocenter/and look at the interviews with Ladd and Wheeler, you will see by their comments that they don't want to talk about Kane and are questioning why they aren't being questioned about the upcoming games(s). You'll see some of that from both of them a few days ago when asked by reporters for a response about Kaner's comments. Essentially, they play on a TEAM and want don't want the prima donna to be the focus instead of the team.

Thorny,

This thread is about a major trade between the 2 teams, shouldn't there be some talk of the Jets on here? I don't "tear down two former Jets players". I have given my honest evaluation of them if you care to read my posts... I love the way Kaner plays on the ice....off the ice? ... He should have John Ferguson as a team mate to tune him up and teach him how to be someone his team is actually proud of.

Bogo plays a tough game, is a good team player but sometimes takes really dumb penalties, misses games and he can add a bit of O. Both players are good skaters with Kane having world class speed. Too bad he has little class off of it... You'll see what I mean in a year or two and until then, good luck with him. Also, I couldn't give two knobs of goat shite what you think I am "trying to achieve".....if it were to get under your skin, I would have "achieved" it though, eh? Good to know for further posts.

Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets

d4rksabre,

Winnipeg is around 700k and has a lot of problems...gangs, roads due to the frost bubbles tearing up the asphalt and the govt building roads that last for 25 years and replacing them every 40, homeless people, lots of meth, etc... I live less than 15 minutes away on acreage on a gravel road. There are 7 houses on the mile I live on and next to no traffic. Canada Geese feeding in the fields all over the place and wildlife close by. I went for a ride one hour north yesterday and saw my 2nd wolf ever 1030 in the morning....really cool. I like the fact that Winnipeg is close by for entertainment, has some great ethnic restaurants, getting things you don't have access to in smaller communities and so forth but I dislike most bigger cities and I consider a city big after 75k or so. Most winters here are cold and long but I try to go away somewhere warm for 3 weeks most winters.

Two nights in a row you have taken it upon yourself to tell other posters what they should or shouldn't post. You're not going to like every poster on here. The fact you are a new poster I hope this does not become the norm for you.

Armia doesn't look he has a chance anytime soon to make the Jets, unless there is a salary crunch.  His numbers look very pedestrian in the AHL.  

How much did lemieux get suspended btw ?  Seems like the prospects we gave away aren't really progressing much.

Edited by Huckleberry

And if you've ever waded onto a field thats hosted these birds you'll understand when I say their shite is greasy. Nasty stuff. The first time I came across a field of their shite I literally thought a herd of poodles had just run through.

And if you've ever waded onto a field thats hosted these birds you'll understand when I say their shite is greasy. Nasty stuff. The first time I came across a field of their shite I literally thought a herd of poodles had just run through.

Yes. Can you explain why UB has anything to do with the practice fields off Millersport? Those bastard birds are ridiculous at my work and I really feel bad for the kids that have to practice there.

I never leave my car with my head up going to work. You must look where you're walking

Need a good bird dog to keep them at bay patriolling. I had a lab/dalmation mix that loved wade into the flocks along side the Potomac in Bellhaven, almost caught a few that thought they could intimidate him till they realized otherwise and took flight....