Mike Richards anyone?

thewookie1

During intermission of Kings-Hawks, Mike Milbury said something like "a decision like that can have any number of effects on any number of players." And that was it, no follow-up or anything. Gee Mike, thanks for *that* insight.

Please tell me that he beat himself with his own shoe afterwards.

So would everybody that likes the Sabres which is why it's not happening.

I don't think it's as far fetched as you think. The deal is really Richard's bad contract plusgood young player to off set taking on contract ForYoung player who needs a change of scenery plusExpiring contract who can contribute for rest of season We can shuffle the pieces around how you like but I think the framework is there

Edited by inkman

I don't think it's as far fetched as you think. The deal is really Richard's bad contract plusgood young player to off set taking on contract ForYoung player who needs a change of scenery plusExpiring contract who can contribute for rest of season We can shuffle the pieces around how you like but I think the framework is there

They're not using Toffoli just to dump Richards. Its a bad hockey move and a terrible PR move.

He was a dick in Philly too, can't imagine his demotion really sat too well with him. I bet he plays lazily in the AHL, pouting the whole time, and when he finally does get another NHL team, he'll have 1-2 good to great seasons, and then fall off again.

Not that I agree with your assessment, but if I knew I could get 2 PPG seasons out of him, I'd trade almost anything outside of this year's top pick to get him.

Leaving aside the Wookie nature of that trade proposal, what's with the random capital letters and lack of periods?

Not that I agree with your assessment, but if I knew I could get 2 PPG seasons out of him, I'd trade almost anything outside of this year's top pick to get him.

No way he has any PPG seasons in him... Especially considering he hasn't been a PPG player since 2009.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.