Mike Richards anyone?

thewookie1

I always get confused between Mike and Brad... I would go after Mike, but Brad you can have, he is the pouter.  Mike brings a better attitude, but seems to be getting old and sometimes breaks down.  I guess it would have to work from a contract standpoint, but I could see a trade being good for the Sabres if they could get something else with him.

Edited by Icehole

No way he has any PPG seasons in him... Especially considering he hasn't been a PPG player since 2009.

I don't think so either. Then again, I wasn't the one who suggested he had anything left.

We shouldn't do any trades like that.

Fixed

I always get confused between Mike and Brad... I would go after Mike, but Brad you can have, he is the pouter. Mike brings a better attitude, but seems to be getting old and sometimes breaks down. I guess it would have to work from a contract standpoint, but I could see a trade being good for the Sabres if they could get something else with him.

Mike Richards has turned into Ville Leno / Cody Hodgson. Why in God's name would you want another piece of crap like that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.