Zadorov suspended (Sabres Twitter)

PASabreFan

You can thank the tank for some of what is happening right now. These guys have packed it in. No excuse for a professional to get suspended but what you are seeing in guys like Risto, Gorges, Moulson, etc is guys playing with no passion. Getting pounded night in and night out can't be much fun.

Zadarov went on break and most likely dreaded coming back to the team for more ass whoopins. This is not a healthy environment. No matter how we spin it.

You can thank the tank for some of what is happening right now. These guys have packed it in. No excuse for a professional to get suspended but what you are seeing in guys like Risto, Gorges, Moulson, etc is guys playing with no passion. Getting pounded night in and night out can't be much fun.

Zadarov went on break and most likely dreaded coming back to the team for more ass whoopins. This is not a healthy environment. No matter how we spin it.

:w00t: :flirt:

Also there are 35 games left, we past the point of no return about 20 games ago or more. At this point it is like riding out a blizzard, hunker down and drink.

It's a little unclear. He failed to report on time. But he did report? He was just late?

I thought it said he'll join them on the west coast, perhaps it's a travel issue and they needed the roster spot?

BUFFALO, N.Y. (January 26, 2015) --- The Buffalo Sabres today announced the team will suspend defenseman Nikita Zadorov, who missed today’s practice, for failure to report to the team on time following the NHL All-Star break.

“We anticipate Nikita joining the team at some point during this week’s western road trip,” said Sabres General Manager Tim Murray.

Edited by Lanny

Team rules gotta be followed.  Especially the kids.

It sounds like it has to be more than being late to practice. Sounds like he's not in town.

And: is this going to be another situation where the Sabres leave everyone in the dark, leading to rampant speculation? I know, I know, it's only been a story for like 13 minutes.

It sounds like it has to be more than being late to practice. Sounds like he's not in town.

And: is this going to be another situation where the Sabres leave everyone in the dark, leading to rampant speculation? I know, I know, it's only been a story for like 13 minutes.

I'm getting impatient for details, too.

Gotta be that meddling racist owner.

Really not a fan of this. If this were just about any other player on the team there would be outrage. This isn't the first case of Nikita being Nikita. I love the kid as a player, but it's time to get it together. You were given your chance by being on the team this year.

Really not a fan of this. If this were just about any other player on the team there would be outrage. This isn't the first case of Nikita being Nikita. I love the kid as a player, but it's time to get it together. You were given your chance by being on the team this year.

Exhibit A.

How is it nothing? The kid has discipline issues. First, he allows himself to come to camp a lardass and now this. He obviously has maturity issues and is irresponsible. Probably why they wanted him back in juniors in the first place.

Well, ..... missing meetings happens all the time in sports and is always treated the same way.  If he misses a second or third one, then I pay attention. 

Last I saw there where 1700 flights cancelled along the east coast due to the storm. He probably got caught up in that. GMTM just can't say "O'well there little Buckaroo, see you when you can get here". He's suspended because there should be no excuse for missing practice. My 2 cents anyway...

Last I saw there where 1700 flights cancelled along the east coast due to the storm. He probably got caught up in that. GMTM just can't say "O'well there little Buckaroo, see you when you can get here". He's suspended because there should be no excuse for missing practice. My 2 cents anyway...

Yup. That's the most likely scenario unless you're the kind of person who likes blowing things out of proportion.

You kind of lost me. If a flight was cancelled, what are we blaming him for? Cutting it too close?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.