Zadorov suspended (Sabres Twitter)

PASabreFan

That's per Nolan and it's not punishment.

It is punishment according to Hamilton, something on the order of "you can't just show up, say you're sorry, and get back in the lineup."

Nolan said its because he only has one practice following the break.

And Hamilton said Nolan said it was punishment.  Don't know what else to say.

So Zadorov isn't playing?! :nana:

He isn't. It's already been said by Nolan. The reason is the only thing that was up for debate but it appears that Eleven was obviously right on that one. Looks like further punishment.

The only thing I'm right about is what Hamsammich said. Whether *he* was right was in issue but it appears no longer.

• 4 weeks later...

First people here are averse to starting new threads, then they resurrect old threads with no explanation! :angry:

Zadorov is sitting out the game tonight because of something, rumor being he overslept this morning.  Since he was previously suspended, thread resurrection.  

Is he suspended again?

he is sitting tonight but suspended means without pay and the local news guys can't confirm that.

He's 19 and probably shouldn't be in the league yet. I'll worry if this is still happening in two years.

Exactly. People don't remember but Gilbert skipped a couple of games and wanted to go back home because he was homesick and had trouble adjusting after coming from a French Canadien background. Imagine what he would have to be like for a kid from across the globe,

Exactly. People don't remember but Gilbert skipped a couple of games and wanted to go back home because he was homesick and had trouble adjusting after coming from a French Canadien background. Imagine what he would have to be like for a kid from across the globe,

I had never heard that story. Any link? (I believe you.)

First people here are averse to starting new threads, then they resurrect old threads with no explanation! :angry:

It's not a good merge. New thread with a question mark would have been better.

I'm okay with excusing him because he's 19 but you're getting paid a ridiculous amount of money for a reason. This is a profession where you need to be on time and in shape. After this that excuse is no longer valid. Three issues in a year, albeit mostly minor, is definitely reason to worry about. After this you have to question if he'll ever mature if it happens again.

I'm okay with excusing him because he's 19 but you're getting paid a ridiculous amount of money for a reason. This is a profession where you need to be on time and in shape. After this that excuse is no longer valid. Three issues in a year, albeit mostly minor, is definitely reason to worry about. After this you have to question if he'll ever mature if it happens again.

oh god 

Santana-glee-rolling-eyes-festivals-gif.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.