Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

I had them taking Eric Rowe instead, but Philly nabbed him a tad earlier. 

Nobody should be surprised given the history of this coaching staff's use of press corners that can run and Whaley's pre-draft statements regarding how the make-up of this team allows them to legitimately take their BPA at 50. 

So much for the Petty smoke screen. 

GO BILLS!!!

At this point it feels like the Petty stuff was either leaked by Petty's camp (trying to make 50 his floor) or it was a legit meeting and they didn't like how it went.

Doesn't make much sense on their end to put up such a strong smokescreen on a random guy ahead of the draft when your first pick is deep into the second round.

Looks like the experts are raving about this pick of Darby. Most saying they had a first round grade on him and that he was the second best corner in the draft.

I barely even heard of him coming into the draft and didn't see him that high on many board... Strange how these things develop. If so many experts are on board in saying that then maybe I don't dislike the pick as much. Still sucks that we likely won't be getting any immediate-impact players in this draft.

Looks like the experts are raving about this pick of Darby. Most saying they had a first round grade on him and that he was the second best corner in the draft.

I barely even heard of him coming into the draft and didn't see him that high on many board... Strange how these things develop. If so many experts are on board in saying that then maybe I don't dislike the pick as much. Still sucks that we likely won't be getting any immediate-impact players in this draft.

Getting an immediate impact player at #50 was always unlikely, regardless of position.

This day in the draft is always a bit annoying. The analysts always claim that this is "their guy" and that the team "filled a need" with a 5th round pick. Most of these guys will never have an impact. The few that do will probably be with winning organizations because the good ones have successful rounds 4-7.

This day in the draft is always a bit annoying. The analysts always claim that this is "their guy" and that the team "filled a need" with a 5th round pick. Most of these guys will never have an impact. The few that do will probably be with winning organizations because the good ones have successful rounds 4-7.

What's annoying is that it's three days long.  It was nice when it was one day.

If he is a real power back then I like the pick. Something we don't have. It's the 5th round, pick best player available no matter what

He's 6'1, 230, so I'm assuming power back.  Do you not think of Dixon and Brown as power runners?  Hopefully he's better with ball security than Brown.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.