Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

The bleacher report is reporting that Ted Marchibroda has passed away.

Wasn't he the OC for the Bills back in the Super Bowl years?

Yes. Bleacher Report didn't report it, though. The Colts announced it (he was their head coach for a while).

He's known as the architect of the K-Gun offense. St. Bonaventure alum.

Just turned it on to watch the Chiefs' last possession. It looked like vintage Alex Smith. If that's all they have, this game will be over pretty soon.

They don't call that roughing the passer on Tyrod. (Maybe they do but I hate Brady and like complaining)

Come on, at least hit him harder than that if you're going to let him scramble for a score.

Edited by Randall Flagg

I will take a momentary break from hating the Patriots to say this:

You have to admire how consistently good the Patriots are.  They just don't make mistakes.  Brady continues to demonstrate that he is the greatest QB of all time and the distance to second place is continuously widening.

Now I will go back to hating the Patriots

Edited by wjag

I will take a momentary break from hating the Patriots to say this:

You have to admire how consistently good the Patriots are. They just don't make mistakes. Brady continues to demonstrate that he is the greatest QB of all time and the distance to second place is continuously widening.

Now I will go back to hating the Patriots

It's all Billy B. The man is a genius.

You have to admire how consistently good the Patriots are. They just don't make mistakes. Brady continues to demonstrate that he is the greatest QB of all time and the distance to second place is continuously widening.

All true, and they'd still be consistently good to great if they didn't cheat. But since they have my admiration is diminished.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.