Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

My buddy said the same thing to me actually. I had no idea it was a routine thing

Reid is a good coach, but I don't know if I've ever seen any one coach so reliably screw up the clock. It's incredible. For another example of almost the exact same thing, take a look at the end of the Pats-Eagles Super Bowl. Identical.

More Patriots good fortune: for this game they got Edelman and Vollmer back, while KC lost Maclin, Houston and Hali to injury. I hate this team.

Reid is a good coach, but I don't know if I've ever seen any one coach so reliably screw up the clock. It's incredible. For another example of almost the exact same thing, take a look at the end of the Pats-Eagles Super Bowl. Identical.

More Patriots good fortune: for this game they got Edelman and Vollmer back, while KC lost Maclin, Houston and Hali to injury. I hate this team.

mcnabb was spacing out ...not sure that on reid

Oh god... Now Arizona with brutal clock management.

This stupidity--that is now consistent in the nfl----is staggering. 

I liked the aggressiveness. Play to win. And it should've been PI and game over.

baloney---you have carson palmer out there who nearly choked for the 3rd time on the earlier TD drive.

I liked the aggressiveness. Play to win. And it should've been PI and game over.

Nope. Stupid play call. Terrible.

Buncha people on Twitter saying it was a called run as the whole team was run blocking except Palmer and Fitzgerald. Might've been a check at the line by Palmer, not a called pass.

Another blown PI call there. Wow. Blatant.

And now Rodgers botches clock management. Holy cow.

That's my guess, too, by the way. Terrible play call by either Arians or Palmer and now that. Wow.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.