Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

I would only accept the college system if they eliminated the field goal option. TD or bust. 

I like this to an extent. The current system is fine with me, but I wouldn't mind a system that progresses as the OT goes.

Each team gets one possession. You can kick a FG or go for a TD and kick an extra point on the first possession. On the second possession it's the same but now you have to go for two. On the third possession it's TD or bust and you must go for two.

Probably because they use network guys only and most of them are multi-sport guys. Hockey has dedicated hockey announcers or people who are hockey first. Joe Buck hates football and has said so in the past.

Hadn't thought if that, good observation. I thought Buck publicly admitted he hates baseball, not football?

Hey guys and gals,

It's January 17, 2016.

Time for a Buffalo Bills 2016 thread?

I think it should start after this season ends. This one started earlier because the entire conversation was about next year's Bills due to the coaching search. That's not the case this year.

Hadn't thought if that, good observation. I thought Buck publicly admitted he hates baseball, not football?

I think you're right there. I think his comment on football was that he doesn't understand football much or didn't util a few years into his football broadcasting career.

Never thought I'd see a game over by the 1st quarter. I'll be rooting for Carolina to win it all now, with Seattle out and GB too

Carolina is the only team I have any ties to (lived in South Carolina for a time), so they are my default team to pull for this time around.

Well, I currently live nearish Boston, but screw that.

I just wanna see Palmer and fitzgerald win one, I don't mind Carolina though, especially with family in Raleigh and frequent visits there.

It's gonna be annoying if it's Brady/Manning AGAIN, I know they're the best of the best (Manning used to be) but it's getting old and the pats look poised for another run and I can't stomach that.

I want Manning to get another one. But barring that, my rooting order is strictly based upon who I think has the best chance to beat the Pats. So Arizona > Carolina for me in the NFC, but I love Cam.

I loved Pittsburgh's chances until they lost Williams, Brown, and Roethlisberger's throwing shoulder. All hope rests with Denver's defense in the AFC. For whatever it's worth, Denver's defensive DVOA is better than the 2000 Ravens. So there's a chance.

True, you think Arizona has a better chance to beat NE than Carolina?

Yes. As great as Cam is, I look at those skill position players and don't trust that offense against the Pats defense (although if all three of their starting your LBs are cooked, that changes things). I think Arizona's spread attack and variety of weapons would give the Pats fits, and their D is as good as Carolina's. Just a worse matchup for the Pats.

More awful clock management. 1 minute, no timeouts, down 31, and now Seattle runs the ball?

Edited by TrueBlueGED

Can't believe the ultimate Alamo mode there came down to an onside kick at the end, make me question Carolina, especially after letting the Giants come back a few weeks ago.

Can't believe the ultimate Alamo mode there came down to an onside kick at the end, make me question Carolina, especially after letting the Giants come back a few weeks ago.

I wouldn't trust either Carolina or Arizona vs NE. Neither team is clutch enough.NE is less talented by smarter by light years.The only hope vs NE is PITT .--And then its hard to root for that disgrace of a human being PITT has at QB

Edited by calti

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.